Tamaki x reader🍋

"Are these... r-really necessary?" Tamaki asks anxiously as he pulls on the ropes restraining his wrists to the bed posts. 

"Baby," you purr, "I think I'll need more than words to make you behave for me." 

Tamaki's face flushes red. He gulps hard and focuses his attention on you. You're straddling his hips in nothing but a skirt. He's already nude on the bed, a little nervous, but incredibly aroused.

You lean down to ghost your lips over his, kissing ever so gently. You pull back when he starts to lean into it, denying him and drawing a whine from his throat. 

Your hands rub up and down his slight frame, trailing softly over his abs. Your hips roll and grind against his growing erection, prompting him to lift his pelvis and beg for you.

"Aww. You're all mine, isn't that right baby?" You coo as his needy cock rubs against your soaked panties. His eyes roll back, the friction your grinding provides is just a tease, he needs more

"Y-Yes, all yours," he breathes shakily, cheeks flushed and eyes glassy with desire. 

"Good." You continue to grind against him, leaning forward once more to nip and suck at his bottom lip. His trembling moan vibrates your mouth as he reaches heights of arousal he didn't know existed. Eager hips lift to beg for more, but you move your hips to deny it. 

"P-Please," Tamaki whines, almost desperate in his pleading. Teeth dig into his trembling bottom lip as he grunts out his wish.

"Please what, Tama?" you rub your hands up and down his chest, dragging your nails along his skin. You enjoy the way it heaves with his eager breaths. A needy moan shudders through him as his indigo orbs roll back and a growl rumbles in his throat, 

"P-P-Please touch m-me." 

You smile coyly and pull your panties to the side. You hear a sharp inhale as Tamaki's go wide. Lowering your hips you lightly rub your wet slit along the head of his twitching cock. Another moan pours from him immediately and his back arches off the bed. 

"Be still now..." you purr.

Tamaki groans and lets his body rest into the sheets as you continue teasing him. Each time you let him inside you a little he bucks forward, just to have you pull away. You whisper in his ear, naughty promises that send his mind reeling and his heart hammering against his ribcage. You're so busy teasing you don't expect what happens next. 

Strong hands suddenly grip your waist. In one swift motion Tamaki flips you onto your back, pinning your wrists almost painfully to the mattress. 

"What the-" you gasp. Several of Tamaki's fingers have manifested into long, red tentacles. You curse to yourself realizing he freed himself with them while you were buried in his neck. 

"I-If you won't give it to me," Tama glares at you, a possessive look in his eyes. He leans down to growl into your ear, "then I'll just take it myself." 

Tamaki reaches down with his normal hand, sliding his fingers along your wet folds. He keeps your arms bound with the tentacles while he pulls down your panties, tossing them to the side after slipping them over your feet. 

Soft lips press to yours. They vibrate against your mouth as he hums in approval. "So wet for me, B-Bunny." 

Your stomach tenses and you whimper when two skilled fingers fill you, teasing and rubbing your walls. You're drenched after the way you teased him and his touch ignites a fire inside your belly. 

"F-Fuck Tama!" 

"Mmm, t-that's right Bunny. You're all m-mine. Say my name." He busies himself bearing your flesh, kissing and nipping at your neck and breasts, biting and sucking your nipples. His fingers curl and beckon just right in an all out assault on your sweet spots. Your legs start to shake and Tama laughs knowingly against your lip as your pussy quivers on his fingers, "Cum for me, B-Bunny."

Your body obeys and your orgasm tears through you. Groans of pleasure pour from your throat and he kisses your neck through it all. You shake and sigh, moaning his name like a mantra. 

He quickly positions himself between your legs, teasing your entrance with his leaking cock. Giving you no time to recover. 

"D-Do you want it, Bunny?" he eyes you, mischievous, yet somehow innocent grin on his face. You nod eagerly. Only to have Tamaki shakes his head in disapproval. "S-Say it." 

"Fuck. Please fuck me Tama," you cry out, throwing pride to the wind, your only desire to be filled and stretched. 

A possessive growl leaves him and he sheathes himself inside you in one thrust, hips slamming into yours from the start. Two tentacles keep your arms held down while one slides between your  rocking bodies to grip your breasts and toy with your perky nipples. Suction cups mimic sucking as his mouth claims yours. His last tentacle makes you squeal. You're so sensitive but it flicks and rubs your clit while Tamaki pounds into you, stretching you with every thrust. You arch your back and scream from the almost unbearable pleasure, but he doesn't stop. 

"Good girl. I want you make a mess on my cock, Bunny."

A sudden shyness washes over you but you can't stop yourself. The command makes your eyes roll back and your body buck against his cock, half squirming to escape the sensitivity, half begging for more. Overstimulated and high.

"P-Please Tama!!" It's your turn to stutter. He wraps the tip of his tentacles around your aching clit. You can't help but notice how much it feels like a tongue. 

"I-I'll cum t-too," Tamaki winces, picking up speed and you feel him grow harder inside you. Your pussy clamps hard and he can't hold back with the way you're massaging his release to from him. Shaky moans and sighs fill the room as he pumps you full of hot, thick cum. Your own orgasm works to squeeze out every drop. The two of you stay like that for a while, enjoying every throb and twitch the other has to offer.

Finally, tentacles unwind from your wrists, freeing you, and Tamaki lays beside you, wiping his forehead and trying to catch his breath, 

He lets out a long sigh and pulls you close, coaxing your sweat-covered brow onto his chest.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, placing a soft kiss on your temple. "T-Thank you for that, it was wonderful." He blushes, shyness returning to him.

You roll further on top of him, kissing his chest and running your finger in circles along the skin there. 

"You are so sexy Tama. I can't  believe you escaped like this." you sounded like an excited fangirl the way you praised him.

He smirks and chuckles, breezing his fingers across your back, lI wouldn't be a good hero if I wasn't crafty, y-yknow?" He beams down at you, kisses your forehead and holds you close. You and Tama lay close for a while, speaking softly, until you both drift off to sleep.