When you flinch during an argument (Part 2)

💪Kirishima💪:

Kirishima lifted his arm behind his head in frustration. You cover your face with your arms backing away. He froze when he watched you shake as you stood there in fright, fearing for your life what was going to happen next. "Pebble.." he said as he put his arms down backing away to give you some space. After you calmed down, he held you tightly. "I would never hurt you Pebble. No matter what's going on, I could never hit you. I never want you to fear me.." Kirishima said still holding you tightly. You hugged him back before looking up at him. He smiled at you with soft eyes. "I love you pebble..don't forget that." He said staring into your (e/c) eyes. You smiled a small smile. "I love you too.."

💙Mezo Shoji💙:

Shoji moves his arms to scratch his head. You widen your eyes and fall to the ground covering your face and head. Shoji widens his eyes in realization and starts to tear up at the fact that you flinched in the first place. He asked if he can touch you. You slowly nod your head. He bends down a little and gently grabs your arms helping you up. Shoji pulls you into a tight and loving hug. He can feel you still shaking which breaks his heart even more. "Baby, please...I'm so so sorry I didn't know. I won't ever scare you again..promise.." He said still holding you. You slowly started to calm down leaning more into the hug. Shoji nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck. You both stood holding each other for what felt like hours. Shoji slowly pulled apart from the hug. He cupped your cheek putting his forehead on yours.

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡:

You and Denki were having an argument. Denki was flirting with Jiro and you got a little mad at him. During the argument, he sees you being scared so he steps towards you for a hug. But you step back hyperventilating and covering your body. His jaw drops as tears form in his eyes falling down almost immediately. He slowly holds his arms out while walking towards you. Denki grabs and holds your hand so softly as he rubs the back of your hand. His other hand reaches slowly to the side of your face as his thumb rubs your cheek. "I-I'm truly sorry you had to go through that...I would never think of hurting you. I love you..so so much." He said still rubbing your cheek with his thumb. You started crying and Denki got more worried. "W-what is it? Are you still scared? I-I don't want you to cry.." He said holding you closer. You shook your head. "No, It's not that. I'm just glad you are my boyfriend." You said with a small smile. Denki's face showed relief. He smiled cupping both your cheeks. "I love you beautiful.." Denki said kissing your forehead. You looked up at him. "I love you too.."