Ochaco x Tsuyu🏳️‍🌈

Ochako looked out of her window with a worried look on her face, waiting for her partner to return. 'She should be back by now... I hope she's okay.' She thought to herself, looking down at her phone screen. She'd sent Tsu a few messages, but none of them were read. She fidgeted uncomfortably in her bed, trying to assure herself that her girlfriend was okay. Her mind always rushed to irrational conclusions, though she now knew that they weren't true. She laid back as she heard that the previously light rain outside started to pour down heavier. Then, something in her head clicked. She knew exactly where her girlfriend was. Uraraka jumped out of her bed, imaging through her closet and pulling out her raincoat. She through it over her shoulders and grabbed the umbrella by the door before she made her way down the stairs.

She opened up her umbrella once she got outside, letting the pole rest on her shoulder as she walked. She walked behind the building, peeking her head around the corner to see Tsuyu smiling as she crouched by a small family of frogs. Her tongue slightly poked out of the side of her mouth and her cheeks were rosy, letting out a happy ribbit as she saw the frogs hop away. Uraraka smiled at the sight, she loved to see her girlfriend like this. She slowly walked up to her, holding the umbrella over her. Tsu turned around as she lost the feeling of raindrops falling onto her face, to see Ochako smiling down at her. "Having fun, Tsu?" She asked with a small giggle. Tsuyu smiled and nodded her head, standing up and facing Ochako. "There was a little baby frog who got stuck in the mud, so I helped them get back to their family." She said, feeling a sense of accomplishment. "You truly are a hero." Said Uraraka.

As an idea popped into the green-haired girl's mind, she took her girlfriend's hand in her own and pulled her into the forest nearby. "Tsuyu! What're you doing?" Asked Uraraka, her cheeks flushed pink at the sudden contact. "Just trust me, Ochako. There's something I want to show you." Said Tsu. The two ran through the forest with their fingers intertwined, the mud absorbing their footsteps as fast as they were imprinted. They didn't have a worry in the world at that moment.

Soon enough, Tsu and Ochako stopped running and tried to catch their breath. Uraraka looked around them, wondering what her girlfriend wanted to show her. She saw an open clearing, the floor filled with freshly-bloomed flowers. The rain almost looked like it was frozen in time. Her smile widened as she looked at the abundance of flowers that covered the floor. Tsuyu crouched down and observed the flowers before picking a small, pink one and putting it into Ochako's hair, earning a small giggle from the brunette. "What'd you think?" Asked Asui. Ochako looked into her girlfriend's eyes, trying to piece together a coherent thought. "Of course I do! It's so beautiful! Oh, and this place is cool too." Said Uraraka smiling. Tsu's slight blush deepened as Ochako spoke, not expecting the sudden compliment. Ochako giggled a bit at the reaction her partner gave her, moving a piece of hair from her face. "So, what'd you wanna do now?" Asked the brown-haired girl. Tsu thought for a moment before an idea came to her.

She pulled Uraraka by her hand and spun her around, the rain making it look like she was glowing. Ochako soon realised what was going on and took Tsuyu's other hand, making sure to position it correctly. Tsu lead as the pair began to dance together, the world around them almost fading away. All they could think about was each other, they wished the moment would never end. Time became irrelevant as they dance, almost perfectly in sync. Ochako couldn't stop smiling, looking into Tsuyu's eyes. Tsu returned the look, her soft smile widening. The two stood still for a moment after they became too tired to carry on dancing, not breaking eye contact. Finally, Uraraka leaned in and planted a kiss on her girlfriend's lips. Tsuyu returned the kiss without hesitation, her face heating up. Uraraka pulled away after a moment, letting one of Tsu's hand free. "C'mon, let's start heading back. I'll whip us up some hot chocolate."