OC Headcannons

(Made my OC Junko using ibis paint)^

Junko and Kirishima have bromance with eachother.

Junko and Bakugo end up dating (in season 3).

Toga is Junko's cousin.

Todoroki is like a brother figure to Junko.

Sato makes sweets for Junko when she's on her period.

Dark shadow let's Junko pet him.

Denki and Junko playfully flirt with eachother.

Jirou and Junko sing and listen to music together.

Mina taught Junko how to dance.

Junko goes to Shoji for comfort because he gives great hugs and is a good listener.

Aizawa got Junko a kitten on her 4th birthday.

Bakugo taught Junko how to cook.

Aizawa might not show it much but he really loves Junko as a daughter.

Ojiro and Junko spar together.

Koda and Junko like to hangout with animals together.

Junko has beat up Mineta multiple times.

Iida makes Junko study even though Junko has pretty decent grades.

Junko knows about what Endeavor has done to his family.

Junko buys Ochaco gifts even if it's not a special day.

Junko roasted Monoma back after he said something about Class 1-A.

Mitsuki loves having Junko over.

Junko goes to see Rei and gives her flowers as a gift.

Sero taught Junko how to do Hispanic dances.

Tsuyu and Junko go to the beach together.

Momo and Junko shop together.

Junko let Aoyama do her makeup before (Junko doesn't wear makeup except eyeliner so Aoyama felt special).

Junko is very protective of Eri.

Junko sings Eri to bed when Eri has nightmares or to calm Eri.

Once Ochaco thought Junko and Deku were dating but Junko told her they're just friends.

Hagakure and Junko love to prank people (Junko can hide in the shadows using her quirk and Hagakure is invisible so you can probably guess how they prank people).

Tetsutetsu and Junko arm wrestle.

Junko has a part-time job at a cafe.

When Junko was little her, Deku and Bakugo were friends together.

Junko defended Deku when Bakugo would bully him.

Junko started disliking Bakugo as they got into middle school (y'know bc Bakugo is an asshole).

Junko became friends with Bakugo again in U.A and they later became best friends.

Class 1-A occasionally sees Junko with paint on her hands and legs from her painting.

Junko and Todoroki both think Shinso is Aizawa's secret love child (Junko knows Shinso isn't but agrees they are very simular).

Once Junko said Mirko was hot and it made Bakugo confused. Junko then explained that she's bisexual.

Junko's cat doesn't like a lot of people but she somehow likes Bakugo.

Bakugo and Junko have 4 kids in the future.

Junko ships everyone.

Junko likes when Bakugo let's her cuddle with him.

Class 1-A thought Junko was going to jump off the U.A building but really she was just being a dumbass and was actually trying to test out her quirk (She was wanting to see if she could use her quirk mid air after jumping off. It didn't work. Someone had to catch her. )

People think Junko is intimidating but she's really caring.

Junko bit Bakugo to see if she could suck his blood with her quirk. That was the day she found out she could. And also the day Bakugo found out he has a Vampire/Biting kink.

Aizawa slowly warms up to Junko and Bakugo's relationship.

Junko fell infront of a group of people and they laughed at her. Her friends looked like they were gonna kill.

Junko was told she was quirkless when she was little but turns out the doctor who told her that made a mistake and Junko was just a late bloomer.

Junko got her scar by using her quirk.