Cheater Dabi x Fem reader🌫

(F/n) = female's name

Requested by @DevilishAngel32338 on Quotev

It was 1 o' clock in the morning and you had just trudged your back from using the bathroom. Dabi had told you that you were drinking too much last night, but at the time you weren't even trying to listen to him.

As soon as you climbed back into the big bed that either of you had shared, you found yourself grinning uncontrollably. Just looking at Dabi's relaxed and sleeping face was enough to tickle you pink inside. Your small hands reached out to run through his mess of a mane only to be interrupted by the brief buzz of his cellphone.

"Eh? That's weird. Who in the world could be messaging him at a time like this." You raised a brow in question. Very few possibilities ran through your mind. "Maybe someone from the league..."

Not wanting to wake him, you slowly peeled off the covers and slipped right of bed carefully. Once out, you tip-toed over to his side of the bed and found his phone lit because of the sudden text message. You picked up his phone and entered his password. As soon as the phone unlocked, you tapped on the messages and it was then that you began to get a nasty feeling flickering at your heart from the name that your eyes had laid on.

From: (f/n)

"(F/n)....who the hell is that...?" You glanced over to your boyfriend, who's calm and peaceful rising and lowering back was turned to you, before looking back to read the sent text message.

•Dabi, are you awake? Is that annoying woman asleep?•

Was what you read next. Those two lines were enough to fester and thicken that nasty feeling from earlier. But though it felt as if something was growing inside, it also felt like the happy world that involved your boyfriend was beginning to crumble. This was the very first time you were feeling this type of way, and it was no feeling that you had come to like.

Should you text back? Should you just leave it alone? Before you could even think things through, you fingers were tapping away at the keyboard to reply.

•I'm awake.•

You replied to the mysterious woman, and anxiously awaited her response. You didn't have to wait long though, because in a few seconds a new message popped up.

•Good, because I have a surprise for you~ The outfit that you said you liked from last time, I'm wearing it~♥•

Throbbing, it was throbbing so damn hard, your heart that is. The impact was so hard that you unconsciously pressed over your hand over your heart with enough weight, thinking it would cease the uneasy soreness.

Should you keep going? Wouldn't it be better to leave it at this? You shouldn't hurt yourself anymore. That would've been the most sensible choice, considering your current state, but before you knew it, you texted back....

•Show me.•

The feeling was like a knife slicing its way through your heart slowly, but just as excruciating. Your knees were trembling, like yours hands, and felt as if they were going to yield into the pain.

Your heart had dropped some once the message arrived to you, yet sank to your stomach when you opened the attachment.

'Wha...what is this....' If you could speak, your voice would have been weak and frail, the same exact state as your heart.

You couldn't see her face, but from her figure and choice of outfit, you could clearly see the type of woman that Dabi really looked at, someone who wasn't you.

•I hope you break up with that woman soon so we can be together.•

You tears automatically flowed without hesitation; your knees caved in. Once the grief became unbearable, your grip around the phone became more intense. 'It hurts....' Your breathing became jagged as well.

Wake him up! Wake the damned bastard up! Show him the hurtful things that you've just learned about him! No, all of this was to be left until it was time to wake up. So you mustered all of the small amount of strength you had left, and trudged your way back to bed, this time with a nearly empty heart. You crawled into bed, but wasn't able to fall back asleep and instead stayed up for the rest of the time, thinking about their relationship.

. .

Good morning." Dabi said coming down the stairs of your shared apartment. His hand propped up on the back of the chair as stopped at where you sat.

"..." You were feeling horrible. The nasty feeling was still there, and you were tired. You had no energy, nor were you in the right state of mind for smiling. So it was a given that you were in no mood to greet him in anyway.

"What's wrong? You don't look good."

".....Dabi...do you love me...?" You asked him.

"Of course I--"

"Really? I don't think so."

"...What's going on?" As soon as he asked you, his phone switched over to the table, where his phone laid. "!!" It was Dabi, this time, who's heart had took a rather steep dip. "Uh...how come you have my phone..."

"Last night...when I came back from the bathroom, you had gotten a message..(f/n)"

"(y/n)..." A great amount of dread had washed over Dabi at that moment.

"Get out..." you said not looking at him. "What?" Dabi asked, knowing what you said but not wanting it to be true. "I said get out!" You yelled standing up from the kitchen table, this time looking at him. "Y/n...please, I- " Dabi started to say before you cut him off. "Pack up your shit and leave" you said starting to tear up. "But-" Dabi started to say again before you cutting him off. "NOW!" You said even louder. Dabi looked down knowing he messed up. Dabi turned around heading up stairs towards the bedroom.

Dabi came back down with his clothes and other things in a suit case. "Goodbye y/n..." Dabi said looking at you. You didn't respond, you just looked away from him knowing you would break down if you looked at him. Dabi grabbed his suit case heading out the door, looking back at you. Dabi's form slowly disappeared as he walked into an ally away from view. You slammed the door falling to your knees. "Why did you do this dabi...why?" You questioned, now sobbing on the wooden floor of the apartment.