Shinsou x Sick Kaminari🏳️‍🌈

"Toshi? Can you come over?" Asked Kaminari down the phone, sniffling. "Why? What's wrong?" Asked Shinsou. "I, um, I think I'm-" Kaminari was interrupted by a sneeze, making Shinsou jump on the other end of the line, "I'm sick." He finally said. Shinsou let out a small sigh before speaking again. "Alright, I'll come over. But if I get sick, that's on you." He said, hanging up. Shinsou quickly gathered a few things, such as some soup, crackers, medicine, and his mask, before making his way to his boyfriend's dorm.

After a few minutes, he walked into Kaminari's dorm and put on his mask. Denki was covered in blankets, his cheeks rosy and eyes red, had tissue up his nose and was replaying Untitled Goose Game for the third time. "So this is what started it," Shinsou mumbled to himself, unpacking the stuff he brought. "Didn't I tell you not to run after that goose yesterday?" He asked, closing the door behind him. "...Maybe." Replied Kaminari. "And what did you do?"
"...Run after the goose. "
"You ran after the goose." Said Shinsou, starting to make the soup. "You don't understand! that goose was giving me the evil eye! It's a honk or be honked world out there!" Protested Kaminari, coughing. "I get it, hun. But now look where that's got you?" Said Shinsou, "You should probably stop playing that game." He recommended. "Must get my revenge." Mumbled Kaminari. Shinsou chuckled and rolled his eyes while Kaminari played his game. "What made you think it was a good idea to chase a goose in the rain? Especially after playing that game." He asked. "I knew it was up to something. I don't know what, but something." Said Kaminari, glaring at his screen. Shinsou left the soup to heat up before picking up the medicine.

"Well, let's just focus on getting better, okay?" Asked Shinsou. "Alight." Replied the blonde. Shinsou found the right dosage and walked over to his boyfriend. "C'mon, you've gotta take your medicine." He said. Kaminari shook his head, carrying on playing. "Please? It'll help you get better." Asked Shinsou. But Denki didn't budge. Then, an idea came to mind. "The sooner you get better, the sooner we can cuddle." He said. And just like that, Denki quickly let Shinosu give him his medicine. 'Knew that would work.' He thought to himself, smirking. He walked back over to the soup and poured it into the first clean bowl he could find, getting out the crackers. He walked back over to Denki and sat next to him. "Pause that for a second, you gotta eat." He said. "Five more minutes?" Asked Denki, giving him puppy dog eyes. Shinsou rolled his eyes in response. "You know those don't work on me, Kami. Eating is more important."

Kaminari reluctantly paused his game and turned to Shinsou. "Can you feed it to me? Pleeease?" He asked. "You can eat it yourself."
"Pleeeease?"

"Fine, just this once." Shinsou gave in, taking a spoonful of soup and holding it up to Kaminari's mouth. The blonde quickly started to eat, dipping a cracker into the bowl and smiling. "This is only because you're sick, and don't expect this treatment everytime." Said Shinsou, getting another spoonful. "Aw, love you too, Toshi!"