When One/Both Of You Fell In Love

💚Izuku Midoriya💚

Since you two were little;

He developed a small crush on you when you were both seven and then it really hit you when you both were ten that you were in love with him as well.

💥Katsuki Bakugou💥

In the first year of high school;

After you two kept on arguing and you standing up to him, he realized how brave and tough you were and it immediately came to him realizing how cute you actually were, especially when you called him "Kacchan".

❄️Shoto Todoroki🔥

After taking the entrance exams;

After you confronted him on his aloofness, he realized his own behavior and he tried his best to become a bit more friendlier around others and even asked you for advice here and there about socializing with others properly, realizing how kind and bubbly you were made him want to become a better person.

💪🏻Eijiro Kirishima💪🏻

After a few months;

After you two became great to best friends and even in the same school in Class 1-A, you realized how much you were already falling for him.

⚡️Denki Kaminari⚡️

After a year;

After middle school, you two were both accepted into UA in Class 1-A together and were already best friends (but you two were seen as a couple to most). He fell in love you with you realizing out of all the girls in his class, you were the most beautiful to him.

💛Hanta Sero💛

After a few weeks;

After being in class together, you started to talk more about him to your friends and family as they teased you about it and then you realized how big of a crush you had on him.

🏃🏻Tenya Iida👓

After the USJ attacked;

When the USJ attacked and he left to get reinforcements, you realized how brave and caring he was for his teammates making you develop a small crush on him that day over it.

💙Dabi🖤

When you saved his life;

When Dabi was being attacked by more villains he was overwhelmed but didn't want to admit it and he was overusing his quirk. You noticed him in trouble and lured the villains away letting him escape and he realized your kindness and caring personality making him question his every action towards you when you two first met.