Pregnancy (Female OC'S)

(This Oneshot is about mine and Sireninnit_ OC's)

3rd POV:

It was a nice sunny day. The birds were outside singing and the squires were outside playing. You could hear kids laughing outside with eachother or playing with their pets. The sun peaked inside Ashtrid and Bakugou's shared bedroom. Ashtrid is the number 5 pro hero and her husband, Katsuki Bakugou, is the number 2 pro hero. They got married soon after they graduated from U.A. Ashtrid turned over in the bed to look at Bakugou. She ran her fingers through his hair smiling. Bakugou's eyes slowly opened. He looked at his wife before putting his hands on her side's then pulling her closer. Ashtrid giggled at his softness towards her. Bakugou put his head in the crook of her neck. "Morning Teddy bear." He grumbled snuggling closer to her. Astrid smiled continuing to play with his hair.

Ashtrid then felt a wave of nausea wash over her. She pulled Bakugou's hands off her hips before rushing out of bed. Bakugou sat up watching Ashtrid run over towards their shared bathroom. Ashtrid ran into the bathroom and through up into the toilet. Bakugou walked over to Ashtrid in concern holding her hair back. Ashtrid flushed the toilet and sat back. Bakugou held her in his arms. "This has been going on for a while. Maybe you should go to the doctors." Bakugou suggested. Ashtrid shook her head. "No, I think it's just a small bug. I'm fine." She told him. Bakugou was worried for his wife. She may be strong, but she is still the love of his life. Before Bakugou could say something, Bakugou's phone rang. Bakugou got up to see who was calling him so early in the morning. "Hello?" Bakugou asked the person calling him. "Mr Dynamite, you need to come to the agency." The person said on the other line of the phone. "What? Why the fuck do I have to come in?" Bakugou asked irritated. They talked for a while before Bakugou spoke again. "Fine. I'll be there in a few minutes." Bakugou told the person.

Bakugou hung up and walked over to the bathroom again. "I have to go to the agency. I'll be back later." Bakugou told Ashtrid kissing her forehead. Ashtrid smiled at him. "Okay. I love you." Ashtrid said kissing his cheek. "I love you too Teddy bear." Bakugou said before walking towards the bedroom closet. Bakugou got into his hero suit. He said goodbye to Ashtrid then closed the front door behind him.

Ashtrid's POV:

I watched as Bakugo left our house closing the door. I sighed looking at the now empty bedroom. "I bet being the number one hero is tough." I said out loud looking towards the ground. I started to think of things that could make me sick. 'I've been throwing up alot lately, some things I have liked makes me gag at the smell, I've been eating more and-' I jerked my head up fast. "Wait! Could i be pregnant!?" I asked out loud. I paced around the room thinking. "What if I am. Do I want kids? Does Katsuki want kids? Would I be a good mother?" These thoughts ran through my head and other questions popped inside my head. I stopped pacing and looked towards the door. "I'll go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. Yeah." I said walking to the door grabbing my keys on the way out.

Siren P.O.V:

I watched Kirishima leave the house. I went to the kitchen and started to make toast for breakfast when I felt Sick I ran to the bathroom and Threw up. 'Ugh I have been throwing up and I have been eating m-' I stopped for a moment. I stand up and looked into the mirror 'Am I Pregnant!?' I keep asking myself questions when a thought popped into my head. "I should go to the Pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test." I said before leaving the bathroom. I grabbed my keys and started out the door to go to the Pharmacy.

3rd POV:

Ashtrid walked to her motorcycle and started it. She drove it to the closest Pharmacy. She reached the Pharmacy and took off her helmet. She got off her motorcycle putting the keys into her jacket pocket.​ She walked through the doors of the Pharmacy. 'Where would the pregnancy tests be?' She thought to herself. She walked over to an employee and taped them on the shoulder. The person turned around to look at Ashtrid. "Um, where is the pregnancy tests at?" Ashtrid asked. The employees eyes widened. "Your-!" They started to say before Ashtrid covered their mouth. "Shh! I don't want attention." Ashtrid said before taking her hand away from their mouth. The employee looked at her with an apologetic look. "Oops sorry ma'am." They said.