Dabi [🍋]

"Why won't you let me join the fucking league!", you shouted out in rage towards your patched and scarred boyfriend. "Because it's too fucking dangerous and you could get killed!", Dabi barked back towards you losing his patience.

"I'm not a child! I can take care of myself!", you growled back as the rage never faded, "I'm not saying that! Villains work is dangerous and you could get yourself seriously killed!", Dabi yelled as he pinned you against the wall.

"Let me join the fucking league please", you asked him with a slight plead in your voice, "But why?", he asked in a curious yet stern tone that also held concern in it as he pinned your wrists above your with just only one hand.

"To be with you and protect you, you almost die out there more times than I can count and I don't want you to die. I want you to come home", you admitted as you stared deeply into his turquoise orbs.

Dabi gave you a gentle smile as he had slammed his lips onto yours and you kissed back as well, both of you turning the kiss heated and passionate as he licked your bottom lip for entrance.

You decided to tease him and keep your lips shut but you moaned out as you felt you breast through your shirt being groped and he took the opportunity of shooting his tongue into your wet cavern, claiming every inch of it.

Once his lips were detached from yours being connected with a small string of saliva, his lips started to roughly yet also at the same time gently attach themselves at your neck and jaw.

"D-Dabi", you moaned out softly as you gently threw your head back to give him more access to your neck. "Patience beautiful", he gave you a small smirk as his teeth started to sink into your sensitive skin as you let a small mewl of pleasure.

You felt his hands started to crawl up on the hem of your shirt (technically his shirt) and you bit down on your bottom lip in anticipation and excitement as his fingertips gently traced on your sensitive s/c skin.

"D-Dabi", you let out a soft moan on his name as started lift up and take his shirt off of you and even gave a small smirk as he saw that you weren't wearing any bra. His free hand took the opportunity and groped one of your perfect mounds hardly.

A small mewl and moan mixed together came from your plump lips as he teeth sunk deeper into your neck, littering your sensitive flesh with dark marks everywhere. Soon the dark marks reached your shoulders and collarbones as he let go of your hands and put them around your thighs as he lightly bent down.

"Jump", he whispered to you and you did so while he lifted you up and wrapped your legs around his waist. Your lips were soon attached again and he started to walk to your bedroom while he held you close to him before gently plopping you onto the bed.

He gently hovered himself as he gently grinned you while his hands groped and played with your perfect mounds again. "D-Dabi", you moaned out even louder as you gently threw your head back in pleasure.

He attached his lips to yours again as his fingers started to tease and pinch your nipples while you moaned out throughout the kiss. The patched and scarred villain kept on drinking your delicious moans as his hands gently trailed down your waist and ended up down your shorts.

When he pulled down your shorts, he threw them into an unknown corner of the room and dipped his hand into your f/c panties while his fingers felt your core. "You're dripping Y/N", he smirked seductively as you let out a few moans from his touch.

"How naughty, you become this wet just by me touching you?", his fingers thrusted into you making you moan out a bit louder. He took off your panties and let them gently drop on the floor before he started to kiss your inner thighs.

"D-Dabi", you lightly giggled and moaned out as your fingers tangled into his jet black locks, "Patience beautiful", he smirked softly as he gently put your thighs over his shoulders before his tongue touched your clit.

"Yes! Moan and scream out my name, let the world know who you belong to!", Dabi smirked as his tongue worked its magic on you while his calloused hands gently stroked your soft s/c thighs.

"Dabi!", you almost screamed out his name as you felt yourself getting closer and closer to your climax. "Cum for me baby doll, let the world know who you belong to", Dabi kept eating out your womanhood.

"Dabi!", you felt your climax hit you as you moaned and came into his mouth. With his small smirk as gently gripped onto and stroked your thighs as he licked up and swallowed all of your cum.

The patched and scarred villain looked down at you as you panted with light sweat glistening on your skin. He couldn't help but notice your beauty as always while he gently wrapped your legs around his waist and with one gentle thrust, he disappeared inside of your folds.

Your boyfriend smirked as he could feel you shake and wither under him in such pleasure as your mind was clouded with euphoria. His thrusts at first started out as gentle and slow as always but soon gradually picked up the pace and speed.

Your soft moans and his small groans echoed across the room along with the skin slapping of his thrusts into of your tight dripping womanhood. "G-God Y-Y/N!", Dabi groaned out as he felt your wet caverns tighten around him while you moaned out even more at his thrusts.

"D-Dabi!", you moaned out even louder as you felt yourself reaching closer and closer to your climax, but soon let out a long moan in pleasure while cum started to pour of the both of you while he gently thrusted out your highs.

"Y/N!", Dabi groaned out as his thrusts soon became slower and sloppier until he eventually stopped and pulled out before laying next to you. His arms wrapped around you as you felt yourself drift off while he pulled the sheets over the both of you.

"I'm sorry Dabi", you looked at your boyfriend before nuzzling into him. "What're you sorry for?", he asked as his patched fingers started to gently run through your h/c locks. "I know I can be reckless sometimes but I wanted to join the League because of you".

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I was too harsh on you and said no when I just needed to listen to you. I'll talk to Shigaraki tomorrow", he gave you a reassuring smile before you started to fall asleep.

He looked and noticed the soft smile on your sleep as he attached his lips to your forehead and took in all of your details before he closed his eyes due to him drifting off and starting to fall asleep.