Todoroki family x Female Reader {🌫☁️}

I am sorry if Natsuo's character is not cannon because I have never really written him in a Oneshot before. And Endeavor acts more like he does in season 5 btw.)

(Chapter 290 spoiler⚠️)

H/n = Hero name
E/c = eye color
N/n = nickname

You were walking back from the grocery store and heading towards the Todoroki household. You were dating the now number one prohero, Endeavor. His family Shoto and Natsuo are not that fond of you because of their father replacing their mother, Rei Todoroki. Fuyumi is more nicer towards you but still does not think of you as a new mother either. Rei doesn't mind you with Endeavor, she is mostly worried about you and him because of the way he treated her and her kids. You visit Rei now and then to check up on her and sometimes just to talk. Shoto is probably the one who hates you the most out of everyone. You know who Touya was or I guess still do. You heard Touya supposedly 'died'. Later on a mission, you met Dabi and he seemed to know who you were not just you being the number  fifth prohero. Later you found out he was Touya and he never really died. He seemed to like you the most out of the Todoroki family. You two started meeting up and talking more and more. Endeavor thought for a while that you were cheating on him because of how you were so secretive. It took a while for you to reassure him that you weren't cheating.

You are the number fifth prohero of Japan called (hero name). You have a quirk called '(quirk)'. Your drawbacks are getting really dizzy, bad migraines, nausea, and fainting. Your brother is Shota Aizawa, also known as Eraserhead. He never liked Endeavor or you dating him. You started down the street very happy and nervous. You see, you have been pregnant for weeks now, making sure you hid your pregnancy well. You were happy because you always wanted kids of your own and you were nervous because you were afraid of what the kids and Enji will think or do. You thought about cooking a nice dinner and then telling them while you all were eating. You even planned on how you were going to tell them.

You were walking down the street with grocery bags in your hands when you heard a scream. You propped your bags against a nearby wall and started running towards where the scream came from. You used your quirk to help you change into your hero suit while running. "Look! It's (hero name)!" You heard as you entered the scene. A villain was causing chaos in town making buildings crumble and fall making people scream in horror and fright. "Nice for you to join me (n/n)." You heard Hawks say now standing beside you ready to fight. "Let's take this guy down." You say to Hawks. "Now you are thinking." Hawks says smirking. "Do I not always think?" You asked looking at Hawks with a smug look on your face. You both lunge into action fighting the villain.

You were becoming more tired and your moves were becoming slower by every hit. Your hero suit now has rips and tears showing, blood coming from them. "Hawks! Try to restrain him so I can tie him in using my quirk!" As you shouted that, the villain decided to send a brutal hit to your gut/stomach area. You flew back and hit a wall from a nearby collapsed building, causing Hawks to yell out to you. 'Dammit!' You mentally cursed to yourself. You looked down to your stomach and saw blood causing you to gasp and hold your stomach. 'Shit! Please let my baby be alright." This was your last thought before fainting and only seeing black.

Hawks POV:

I looked in Y/n's direction where she landed hoping she was alright. I looked in horror at what I saw. She was in a puddle of her own blood. "Hawks!" I turned to see Endeavor arriving on the scene. "Where is H/n-" I saw him look at her and noticed his eyes widen in fright and worry. "Take her to the hospital while I deal with this guy!" I said to him. It took a moment for him to realize what had happened. "Go! Now!" I said even louder causing him to snap out of it. Endeavor ran and picked her up. "Please be alright." I heard Endeavor whisper right before heading towards the hospital. "You will regret that!" I yelled turning towards the villain.