Cheating Bakugo x fem reader🌫

You walk into your house after a long day of hero work, leaving your shoes at the door. "Kat I'm home." You yell and walk into the kitchen, normally he was in the kitchen making dinner since it was his night to cook but he wasn't there. You soundly hear a noise upstairs, you walk upstairs only to hear moans coming from you bedroom. "K-Kat." You say as you open the door, you look at your bed only to find Bakugou and Uraraka on your bed naked.

You freezes as tear prick your eyes. "Kat." You say but it came out like a sob. He stops pounding into Uraraka and looks in your direction. His eyes widen and he moves away from Uraraka. "Y-Y/N this isn't what it looks like." He says. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HUH KATSUKI? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SHAGGING HER?" You yell with angry and sad tears streaming down you S/C cheeks. "7 months." He mumbles. "Oh my god how stupid am I to not notice. We've been together what 1 and half years. Was I not enough for you?" You ask as Bakugou just stares at you. "Well? actually you know what forget it. I'm done, we're done." You say and walk out of the room and down the stairs.

You grab your bag, keys and quickly but your shoes on. You slam the door shut and climb into your car. You drive to Kaminari's. You park your car in front of his and quickly get out locking the car as you walk to his door. You knock on his door as more tears escape your eyes. The door opens revealing a tired Shinsou. "Y/N? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asks as he leads you in. You walk in, making sure to take your shoes off at the door and sit on the sofa.

Denki sit's on your left as Shinsou sit's on your right. "What's wrong babes?" Denki asks as you lean your head on his shoulder with tears streaming down your face. "K-Katsuki h-he cheated on me with U-Uraraka." You cry as Denki pulls you onto his lap and hugs you tight. "Shh it's okay." He rocks you both back and forth. "And the worst thing is I don't hate him for it." You sob into his shoulder.

"I should have believed Jirou when she said she saw them kissing in town. But i just said she was seeing things. Fuck it all makes sense now." You cry as Denki keeps rubbing your back. Shinsou had left to get ice cream and some other junk food.

"Am I that bad of a person Denks?" You ask him as you look up at him with glossy eyes. "No babes no, your amazing Bakugou is just a dickhead who only cares about himself." Denki says as he runs his fingers through your hair.

"I loved him so much Denks, why didn't he love me back?" You sob. "I know you loved him babes I know." He mumbles as your sobs got even louder. "It hurts so much." You cry. "I know babes I know." He whispers as Shinsou walks back into the house. "I got Ice cream, Chocolate chip cookies, a whole load of sweets and sad movies." Shinsou says as he places the bags down on the coffee table.

You, Denki and Shinsou were now cuddle up on the sofa with you in between them. You had fallen asleep with your head on Shinsou's shoulder. "I'm going to kill him the next time I see him." Shinsou says quietly as you shift in your sleep so you now had you head on his lap.

"He's not worth it babe, but I feel the same way, he's put her through hell these past months and she doesn't even hate him for it." Denki says. "I know, she fell so hard for him just to be used." Shinsou mumbles as Denki intertwines there hands.

"Kiri's going to be so mad at him, she and Kiri as so close. I wonder why she didn't go to him?" Denki says as Shinsou hums in agreement. "Well Uraraka is his girlfriend, who obviously is cheating on him with his best mates boyfriend. If I was her I wouldn't go to him just yet either." Shinsou says. "Yeah I guess. We should put her in the guest room, she can't be comfy sleeping like this." Denki says as he stands up, he picks her up bridal style and carries her to the guest room.

He places her down on the bed and tucks her in. He sits at the head of the bed and watches her sleep. "She looks so peaceful when she asleep." Denki says when he notices Shinsou leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "Yeah she does." Shinsou agrees. "Come on we should go to sleep." Denki says and stands up, he leans down and kisses her forehead before leaving the room with Shinsou.

It's been about five to six months since you had found out that Bakugou had been cheating on you with Uraraka. You had moved on with Shoto Todoroki, he made you happy even though it was a little weird at first. You slowly started to fall for him. Right now both you and Shoto were walking around a shopping centre, as you were buying some more furniture for your new flat.

As you walked around the shopping centre while holding hands with Shoto you spotted Bakugou glaring at Shoto as he walks over. You gently tug on Shoto's shirt sleeve. "Sho can we go please?" You quietly beg as he looks down a you a bit confused until he looks up to see Bakugou still walking towards us. "Y/N? WHY ARE YOU WITH HALF AND HALF BASTARD?" Bakugou shouts as he walks even closer. You and Shoto start to walk towards the exit but Bakugou grabs you wrist at turns you to him.

"Let go off me." You say as you pull your arm out off his grip. You felt Shoto tug you closer to him. "Leave her alone Bakugou." Shoto says as he stares at him. Bakugou growls and mini explosions go off in his hands. "YOU STAY OUT OF THIS ICYHOT BASTARD. SHE IS MINE AND ALWAYS WILL BE." Bakugou shouts and pulls you way from Shoto into his arms. You try and push him away but he was too strong. "Let me go." You scream and keep hitting his chest. "Shut up." Bakugou growls as he drags you away from Shoto. "SHOTO." You scream out for him as he runs after you to. "LET HER GO." Shoto shouts as tries to grab your from him but only ends up getting and explosion in the face, which sends him flying backwards.

You continue to kick and scream but his grip remains tight. "Just listen to what I have to say." Bakugou says softly as he sets you down. You notice how your now outside, you cross your arms over your chest and glare at him. "Why should I? You cheated on me Katsuki." You shout as tears start to form in your eyes. Bakugou looks down at the ground. "I know what I did Y/N and I know it doesn't make it right but I swear I never meant for it to happen okay. She came on to me and I was so caught up in the moment and I kissed back which lead to us having sex. But I swear I didn't want to, it was like I was under a lust quirk or something." Bakugou explains as he looks you in the eye.

You had tears streaming down your face as you let out a broken laugh. "You were caught up in the moment? Lust quirk? Do you hear yourself right not Katsuki? trying to come up with different excuses, I could handle you saying you weren't in love with me anymore, or that you felt nothing for me. But you lying to me hurts a lot more then the truth does." You try to laugh but all you could do was cry. "I get it, she's prettier then me, skinner then me if I was in your position I wouldn't choose me either." You give him a broken smile before starting to walk off. "Goodbye Katsuki Bakugou." You whisper and walk off to find your loyal boyfriend, Todoroki "N-No Y/N come on stay with me." He begs softly falling to his knees.

(This one hurt to write😭)