Kirishima x Bakugo🏳️‍🌈

"Oi, Shitty Hair! Watch out!" Shouted Bakugo, seeing a stream of light go their way. He attempted to push his friend out of the way, but he was too late. The person who seemed to have shot the beam ran away, not looking back. The beam hit him, and nothing happened for a moment. "Are you okay? He asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel a bit weird." Replied Kirishima. "Hold on a second, your hair.." Said Bakugo as he watched the former redhead's hair start to turn pitch black. "What about my hair?" Asked Kirishima, confused. Bakugo quickly pulled out his phone and showed Kirishima. All the colour drained from his face. His hair was back to black and unstyled and he was wearing his old middle-school uniform. Though this wouldn't really alarm most people, Kirishima was horrified. "What the hell?" He asked, trying to stop his voice from shaking. "I don't-"

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Asked Ashido, running up to the two. She quickly noticed Kirishima and gasped. "Kiri?! What happened?!" She asked. "I-I don't know! I got hit with..with this thing and then this happened!" He said, feeling his former anxiety start to surface again. "Oh, that's not good. But I'm sure it's just one of those things you've gotta wait out, tomorrow you'll be back to normal!" Said Mina. Kirishima forced a smile, though his heart was pounding. He'd forgotten everything he'd learned this past year about how to keep his anxiety in check, and was about to hit full-blown panic mode. He knew that there was no way of stopping it now.

The three of them walked to class and took their seats, Bakugo explaining the situation to Aizawa before class started. Kirishima, on the other hand, felt his chest tighten more than ever before. His breathing was becoming rapid and he was stating like Bakugo on a hot day. As the lesson carried on, this turned into a full-on panic attack. His quirk started to randomly activate by itself, a common occurrence whenever he couldn't calm down. His whole body was shaking, and he couldn't take being surrounded by all these people anymore. He suddenly got up and ran out of the classroom, needing some space. "Shi- Kirishima!" Called Bakugo, but he didn't respond. Bakugo quickly got up and followed him. Aizawa tried to stop him but to no avail. "Kirishima, wait!" He called, catching up to him. He noticed the state his friend was in. He was shaking all over, tears in his eyes and he could almost hear his heartbeat. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked, softening his tone.

"I-I just can't be in there while I'm like this! I can't! What if we try to train but I'm just not good enough?! I-I mean, it's a possibility! I'll get kicked out and..and then-"
"Hey, none of that's gonna happen, alright?" Said Bakugo, realising the problem. "But how do you know that?!" Asked Kirishima. "Because I know you. You are..one of the strongest people I've ever met. You never stop trying, even when it seems impossible to carry on. They'd be crazy to kick you out when you've shown such potential. And if they do, I'll knock some sense into them." Reassured Bakugo. Kirishima didn't respond, keeping his eyes glued to the floor. "Now, I need you to just focus on me, alright? Just copy what I do."

The shaking boy looked up at him as Bakugo started to breathe in and out. "Breathe in for four seconds, hold it for seven, out for eight. I'll do it with you. Just repeat that's and it'll all be okay." He said. Kirishima nodded, timing his breathing with Bakugo's. "Good, just keep at it for a while."

The whole time, Bakugo made sure that Kirishima was okay, that he was good enough to be here. That he was good enough. Once Kirishima gained control of his breathing, his quirk stopped activating. He could feel his heart slow down, back to normal. After a while, he felt calm again. "You good?" Asked Bakugo. "..Yeah, I'm good." Replied Kirishima. "Good to hear. Now, let's get you a drink, then we'll go back. Okay?"

"Sounds good."