When someone flirts with you (Part 2)

Summary:
Pairing(s):
Warning(s):

⚡Denki Kaminari⚡: Today you and denki decided to go to the arcade for a date. You and him walked around trying to find something to play. He told you that he spotted a game he wanted to play and he would be right back. While waiting for him, you decided to play a game yourself. While you were playing a game, a guy comes up to you and starts flirting with you. Denki saw this and could tell you were getting uncomfortable. "Hey! Back off, their mine!" The guy just walked away after that. "Thank's babe" "No problem my buzzy beautiful sunshine nugget!"

💛Hanta Sero💛: You and Sero were wanting to go do something together, so you and him decided to go dancing at a club you both knew of. You two were dancing when he said he'd be right back. "Excuse me mi amour~, I'll be right back." You said ok and continued to dance after he left. Then you see a guy come up to you. "Well hello there, I like your moves." You knew he was flirting with you and you were getting uncomfortable. "I'm sorry but, their with me." Sero said coming up behind you rapping his arms around you. The guy just scoffed and walked away. "Thank's babe." You said leaning down/reaching up kissing his cheek.

🏃‍♂️Tenya Iida👓: A student attending U.A came over towards you and started flirting with you. You told them that you were not interested in their flirting and that you had a boyfriend. They continued trying to get your number etc, when Iida noticed this and ran over. He gave the student a long lecture about how it's not appropriate to flirt with someone who is taken. Also moving his hands in a chopping motion while doing so. After he was finished, he grabbed you and both you and him walked away, him pulling you along the way. He stopped after seeing you guys were away from the student and then apologized for puling you, asking if he was too rough.
(Iida's part was inspired by girl_who_alway_smile and Watergirl438)

💙Dabi🖤: If someone dared to flirt with you, he would burn them to ashes and take you out on one of your guy's dates you do during the night (If you know what I mean😏).