Bakugou x Reader☁️🍋

Warning(s): A little Smut at the end

"You are excused from the rest of school, y/n. You may return to your dorms now, and drink lots of water!"

"Thank you, Recovery Girl!" you beamed, nearly blowing your act as you grasped your bag strap, swung it over your shoulder and busted out the door. You weren't really sick. You had asked Momo to make you a hair dryer, blew it on your face, and pretended you had a fever.

Luckily, Recovery Girl wasn't suspicious, simply sending you to the dorms because she was busy with another patient.

Bakugou was wiping down the kitchen, bin filled with rolled up tissues and leftover food. Kaminari had decided to make pasta, but it ended up tasting like cat food.

"Get that shit away from me! I don't want it!" Bakugou yelled as Kaminari offered him some pasta. Kirishima was on the floor next to the bin. Mineta was lying on the couch. Iida was washing out the taste with ten glasses of water.

The result was a pasta smelling, empty-glass filled kitchen with pasta on the walls and cupboards.

You slowly pushed the door open, peeking around the edge. Bakugou was on his knees in the kitchen, cursing Kaminari as he scrubbed in a crevice. "Damn pasta. Damn Kaminari. Fucking fuck."

You threw your hands over your mouth to stifle a laugh. He wore a surgical mask, pink gloves and an apron. He looked like a janitor.

He turned around so fast he nearly broke his neck. He dropped whatever he was holding when he saw you laughing in the doorway. Veins popping in his eyes, he yelled. "Shut the fuck up! Why are you even here anyway? It better be to help clean." he stood up, pulling his gloves off and smacking it against the table.

You had gotten used to his swearing and learnt not to take it personally. You closed the door behind you and wandered closer to him, noticing how he immediately fixed his posture to appear taller than you.

"I have a fever, so they dismissed me early." Bakugou furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes. "The fuck? A fever?" he reached out and placed the back of his hand against your forehead. A rare display of concern.

His eyes widened in realisation, lips parting slightly. "No way. You're too much of a goody two shoes babe." he snorted.

"Well, I did." you pouted, brushing past him. "I'll help you out in a bit. I'll just go up and change."

Bakugou huffed in response, tugging on his gloves again and watching your back disappear around the corner.

He was scrubbing furiously at a stubborn patch on the table when you returned. "Die, bacteria, die!!!" he growled, whipping around when you tapped his shoulder. He had his eyebrows arched, eyes wide and lips pursed together. You stifled another laugh. He looked pretty cute.

"So? Any other bacteria needing to die?" you said, your hands on your hips and examined the kitchen. Bakugou did surprisingly well. The kitchen looked better than it was before.

"I already killed em' all." he grunted, returning to scrubbing the grime on the floor. The muscles in his arms flexed as he scrubbed, a concentrated glare on his face. "Doesn't look like it." you smirked, crouching beside him.

His eye twitched and he tossed you the cloth he was scrubbing with. "Yeah? Why don't you fucking try, then."' You raised your brows in amusement. "Sure, how hard could it be?"

"Shit" you muttered, your arms tired after two minutes of relentless scrubbing. Bakugou had been watching you silently. It made you kind of nervous.

"Oi, try it this way." he murmured under his breath, placing his hand over yours. You tensed, not out of fear that he would blow your hand up- he wouldn't dare- but from how close he was. Even tho you have been dating him for a while, you still become a mess around him.

His chest was pressed against your back. His grip firm, body providing a comforting warmth. Subconsciously, you leant into him. He didn't stop you, instead placing his other hand on your hip in a display of affection.

You removed the cloth and the spot was gone. You raised your brows in amusement, turning around to flash him a smile. "Wow, Katuski. You're pretty amazing."

He only scoffed and averted his gaze. "That was nothing."

You smiled softly. Gazing down, you saw that most of his wounds had healed, as the number of band-aids had decreased. Save for the large one on his cheek.

You reached up and touched his cheek. He flinched at your touch, shooting you a look. "... What the hell are you doing..." he muttered, more confused than angry. He narrowed his eyes as you moved your fingers down his jaw. His guard was up. Bakugou was a complex kid, impatient in his pursuit to become top hero. He didn't have time for anything else. But recently, he's been letting go of his inferiority complex and has even made friends and a terrific lover.

He wasn't used to affection, and that was fine because you were going to change that.

You took your hand away from his face. "Katsuki... How are you feeling?" you avoided saying you worried about him, knowing he wouldn't like that. But you did, and the whole reason you left school was to see him.

"... Better," he said. "You didn't have to leave school for me."

He was serious. So he didn't approve of your decision. You should focus on your studies. Every lesson is another step in reaching your dream. That's what he wanted to say, but of course, he didn't.

You giggled, pressing your nose against his uninjured cheek. "Relax..." you trailed off, peppering kisses along his jaw. You rubbed his toned back, noting how his muscles were tense. Slowly, his eyelids fluttered shut at your touches, and his muscles relaxed. You were totally spoiling him. He would never admit it but, he can become putty in your touch.

You took his chin between your index finger and thumb, leading him close to your face. His eyes were half lidded, dazed as he stared into your eyes, while you stared at his lips. "I wanted to."

His lips were on yours in a flash, pulling you into a rough kiss. He picked you up by your thighs and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He growled and stumbled aimlessly, knocking over chairs and bumping tables until he found a surface to pin you against.

You moaned as his lips found your neck, sucking and biting at your skin. Your vision was blurred as you looked over the top of his hair. You were in the kitchen with him, your back against the wall, sitting on the counter with his hands gripping your thighs.

He caught your attention again when he lifted up your arms by pulling your shirt off your head. "K-Katsuki!?" you stuttered in surprise, your face a deep shade of red. He himself was a bit red, whether from bashfulness or how he kissed you, you didn't know. "Relax." he mocked, you. You pouted.

You and bakugou continued making out until you both heard footsteps. "Hey bakubro, are you-" Kirishima started to say walking into the room. He saw you and bakugou and became a blushing mess. "Get out shitty hair!" Bakugou yelled at Kirishima. "I am so sorry!" Kirishima said turning around and walking away right before hitting a wall. "Ow! Sorry!" Kirishima exclaimed still covering his eyes with his hands exiting the room. Bakugou sighed irritated. "I feel so bad for Kirishima. He saw us literally making out. Also my shirt is off." You said. Bakugou scoffed at that. "He can wash his eyes out with bleach." Bakugou said rolling his eyes. "Now, where were we." He said smirking. 'I'm not going to walk for a while.' You thought flustered.