When you flinch during an argument (Part 3)

🖤Shota Aizawa🐈:

As he blinked, his eyes turned red. He closed his eyes rubbing them and his hair went back down onto his shoulders. Aizawa took a deep breath and he opened his eyes and looked at you. His eyes widened as he sees you on the floor shaking and looking up at him with teary eyes. Aizawa's body tenses up and he looked back at you. He slowly knelt down and gently grabs your shoulders bringing you towards him. He pulls you into a hug resting his hand on your middle back and his other hand on the back of your neck. "I'm so sorry kitty, I didn't mean to scare you. It was an accident. I'll never do it again.." Aizawa said softly.

🦅Keigo Takami (Hawks)🦅:

You and your boyfriend got into an argument. You told him that you want him to spend more time with you since he always comes home late. Keigo got irrigated. He told you that being the number two pro hero makes him busy and then called you clingy. His wings flap up high without him noticing. Keigo sees you cover your face with your arms backing away. He scratched his head in confusion before realization hit him. Keigo sighs and slowly reaches for you. He traces his hand along your arm and softly pulls it down from your face. Keigo cups your face, peppering your forehead with kisses. He pulls you into a loving hug talking to you softly. "Babybird...I am so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. Don't worry you're safe..nothing can hurt you. I got you.."

🍬Taishiro Toyomitsu (Fatgum)🍭:

Taishiro lifts his hand behind his head, scratching it. He sees you duck your head a little and cover your face. He slowly lets his hand fall as his eyes go wide and his jaw drops. Taishiro was shocked that you flinched. He never wanted you to be scared of him. He steps back a little letting you get some space. After you calmed down, he slowly and softly grabs your arm and pulls you to him. Taishiro hugs you as his hand rests on the back of your head and the other on your back. "Hey...It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you gummy bear. I will never let anyone hurt you again. I love you so much.."

🌳Shinji Nishiya🍃 (Kamui woods):

Shinji uses his hand to talk as he explained his side of the story. The sudden movement caused you to jump back and protect yourself with your hands. You close your eyes waiting for what was going to happen next. Silence filled the room and you felt a soft touch in your arm. You slowly removed your hands from your face and looked at him. His eyes were wide and filled with tears. Shinji hugged you tightly. "I'm so sorry, please don't be scared of me...I won't ever hurt you or let anyone else hurt you. I'm sorry, I love you flower.."

🔒Ken Takagi (Rock Lock)🔒:

Ken moves to rest his hand on your shoulder to ease the conversation. You jolt back covering your face and neck. His hand falls to his side as he stands frozen in place, shaken by what just happened. His eyes widen and tears rush down his face. He calmly and quietly grabbed your waist and pulled you into a hug. Ken rubbed your back as he spoke to you very softly. "My love, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'm so sorry you had to experience this type of behavior...I would never hurt you okay? I love you so so much.."

Sir Nighteye:

He reaches to lift his glasses a little as they slipped down when he talked. Nighteye watched frozen as you fell to the floor covering your head to protect yourself. He backs up to give you space as he calmly reassures you that you are safe. "I'm not going to hurt you love." He said softly. He asked you if he could hold you and once you were calmed down, he held you tightly to his chest. Nighteye then started speaking very softly. "Baby, It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you..nothing is going to hurt you. Your safe love...I love you.."