|2||18| Never thought

So uh... I took longer than ten minutes...my bad?

Katsuki: At least sound fucking sorry dumbass!

Boi if you don't--

Yoshito: Please ignore those two and enjoy the chapter. Also, I was told Shi-chan will meet Suki soon! Awesome right?

You weren't supposed to tell them that Yoshi!!!

Yoshito: eh? Gomen...

Katsuki: Who the fuck are you calling Suki!?

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

A month has gone by with Yoshito entering U.A. and trying to fit in as a normal student. The entire class tried their best to make him feel welcomed, and Katsuki made sure he didn't try to drown anyone. Specifically Mineta.

It was October now and Eri had finally awakened. Even though visiting was prohibited he went anyway. He of course made sure to tell Aizawa and in the early hours of the morning went to visit the two girls he hadn't seen in a while.

"Eri-chan..?" Eri looked up from drinking her juice her dull eyes widening and lighting up at the sight of the blue-haired boy she missed a lot.

"Yoshi-nii!" Yoshito smiled as she reached up to him silently asking to be held. Yoshito didn't think twice when he scooped her up into his arms giving both of them a feeling they missed.

"Ah! Gomen but you can't-" the nurse quickly silenced herself. A cold chill went down her spine as she made eye contact with the glowing eyes of Yoshito. The other nurse behind him quickly shook her head telling her to shut up or else.

"Um..ne, nevermind.." she squealed out quickly packing up her tray and running out the room.

Yoshito sat with Eri in his arms beside the bed gently stroking her hair. She looked up at him and he smiled

"You had us really worried you know, Eri. We thought you'd stay asleep for a long time..." Eri looked down but Yoshito lifted her head planting a kiss on it "Don't be sad. I'm really happy knowing you're awake. And look! I go to U.A now!"

"Ohh! Do you see Deku-kun and Lemillion-san?" Yoshito nodded.

"Hai! They helped me. And I also got a little brother. He's Shiyoko's big brother too." Eri's eyes sparkled

"He is? How did that happen?"

"His okaa took me so that I can stay close to Yoko-chan and you Eri-chan. As a bonus, I got myself a little brother. I'm pretty sure, he'll love to meet you!" Yoshito smiled softly.

Eri tried to smile but it came off like Aizawa trying as well. One side of her lips only curved up a tiny bit. But that was all Yoshito needed to see.

"Yoshi-kun, where's Shiko-chan?"

"She's still in the hospital too. She's still asleep right now. She got sick. She got so frightened by a doctor that she ended up overusing her quirk while doing a test and she fainted after. I wasn't there to help her recover and Aizawa sensei told me to let her recover on her own."

"So I can't see her?" Eri frowned.

"Not yet. But when she wakes up, I'll make sure to bring her right over." Eri nodded.

"Ah. I have to go, I'll be late for classes after lunch if I don't leave now." Yoshito stood placing Eri onto the bed. He leaned down kissing her forehead.

"I'll see you later Eri. I know it might be scary now, but always know we're right here for you. I'll make sure to visit you as much as I can. So much so that you'll get tired of seeing me."