|2||5| Another day

Third pov

It's the day of the hero provisional licence exam. All of 1-A were excited and ready. All except one. Katsuki. His mind was on what he'd do immediately after getting his hero license. First he had to find a strong agency and then while on patrol he'd begin his extra search for Shiyoko.

Even when he wasn't on the job he'd stay out late to try and get some kind of lead since how he'd be able to use his quirk in public when he needed to. Despite this he looked tired and more agitated than usual.

A month ago during training his mood suddenly plummeted along with the class, it was as if they lost Shiyoko all over again and no one liked the feeling, so no one spoke of it. But Katsuki was the one who felt dread right after.

Shit was already going wrong but for it to worsen meant someone was messing with his imotou even more than usual, and it pissed him off greatly that he wasn't there to hand their asses to them and char them beyond recognition.

Katsuki let out a slow sigh to calm himself and clear his head as they arrived at the center where everything was being held.

"If you fail, I'll never let you live this down." Minato piped up from behind Katsuki

"And I'll tell Shi-chan." Katashi added.

"Heh..." That's right, the three brats decided to tag along as well.

After the training camp and Shiyoko's kidnapping their parents had kept them home while U.A. sorted themselves out. They got to remain as students but unlike everyone else they're not staying in dorms. Of course in 1-A dorms they had a spare room for the three of them as well as in 1-B too.

"Shut your asses." Katsuki hissed rolling his eyes as the boys kept snickering behind him.

He stared at them out of the corner of his eyes watching as they talked about who they think will fail, which students from other schools looked hopeless and which looked like they'd do something worth while. But even Katsuki could see through them. They right beside Katsuki, missed Shiyoko a lot.

Katsuki was the one that had to calm Minato down when he found out, first time he ever saw the boy cry. Katashi refused to eat, he kept spacing out but once Katsuki got Minato out of his head, he in turn worked on his brother. Samurai was emitting poison unknowingly in his depressed state and Katsuki literally blew him up to get him to stop. Afterwards it was Katashi and Minato who kept him in check and now all three of them kept their eyes on each other and Katsuki...much to his annoyance.

"Oi! We get to head up to the stands early. Kick some ass so I can tell Shi-Shi about it later!" Katashi snapped Katsuki from his thoughts.

"If she was here I bet she'd say do your best or soemthing..." Samurai laughed nervously

"More like she'd be on a sugar high and yell 'kick some ass!!'" Minato yelled fist in the air. The boys laughed "Until she comes back Imma do it for her, kick ass bomb boy!" He yelled before they all took off running.

"That was so manly. It brought manly tears to my eyes." Kirishima sniffled

"Back the fuck up shitty hair! How long have you been standing there!?" Katsuki screamed.

"The entire time. So, let's say we do as we're told huh bro? Ready to kick some ass?" Kirishima held his fist out to Katsuki.

"Tch. I'm always ready." Katsuki replied connecting there fists.

+_+ +_+ +_+

++++Meanwhile++++

"Ahh! Rappa, calm down I can't always keep up you know!" Shiyoko huffed panting as she stared up at the ceiling.