{20} Unwanted Reunion

Early update! YAAASSSS!!!!

*Slapped*

Ahem! Carry on....

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

It's a nice warm Saturday morning. The Bakugo household was wide awake, which in turn caused their neighbors to be awake, and everything was as it should be...

"Don't you fucking come near me trash!!" Well... almost as it should be.

Katsuki had yet to acknowlegde Shiyoko and when he did it was only to yell at her to stay away from him. However his parents had noticed that most of his anger wasn't there anymore, he was just trying to keep her away. While away they had gotten a call from the police officer in charge of Shiyoko's appointments, who had told them something that they didn't want to hear.

They knew now that if they couldn't get Katsuki to fix his realationship with Shiyoko, she'd be taken away from them for a while, because her mental state was back to how it started and that's not what they or the officer wanted. Who knew they could do that after, Shiyoko was already adopted.

"Dammit Katsuki! Stop your shit!!" Mitsuki yelled. "You've got to stop treating her this way! If you don't then--" she stopped biting her lip.

"Then what!?" He asked wanting to hear what his mother will do.

"Nevermind... just get along with your sister, please?" Masaru interjected.

"As if that brat will ever be my sister..." Katsuki scoffed.

"Katsuki! Shiyoko has never done anything to you! You have no right to behave and treat her the way you do!!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Yes I do, she stayed! She knew I didn't want her here from the start but she stayed anyway!" he yelled out.

"Kat--"

"It's okay..." Shiyoko cut Mitsuki off. Both Katsuki and Mitsuki turned to face her. Shiyoko was looking up at Mitsuki with a teary closed eyed smile making her frown.

"I really shouldn't have stayed. Maybe if I hadn't...you'd be safe...and this wouldn't be happening." Shiyoko looked down frowning.

"Hey, it's not your fault..." Mitsuki kneeled to reach her height "I told you I'd protect you didn't I? I plan on keeping my word. I knew what I was getting into from the moment I adopted you." Mitsuki explained

"But..."

"It's okay. I promise." Mistuki reassured. Still not convinced Shiyoko went back upstairs to her room.

All the while during their converstaion Katsuki frowned. He didn't know what they were talking about or who they were referring to but one thing was certain, it wasn't him.

His eyes narrowed at the frowning face of his mother, there was something his parents weren't telling him and he didn't like it.

°^° °^° °^°

Shiyoko sighed sadly as she entered her bedroom. She made her way to her bed and laid on it, hiding her face in her pillow. She sighed again buring her face deeper into the pillow as if to hide herself from the world.

"How sad... they don't want you... but don't worry, I do..." a dark voice sounded from the corner of her room causing her eyes to widen.

That voice. That oh so familiar voice... Shiyoko didn't miss it at all. Slowly she sat up, eyes still wide but now shaking in fear of what she was going to see, worse yet...who she was going to see. Her breathing hitched and she began to shake. The person chuckled.