{47} Practical Exam

Third pov

The written exams for the UA students had ended. Now was time for everyone's practical exams. The four kids were going first. Once again it was a race, this time however they were in a destroyed city and they had to make it to the next side of the city before an hour. Sounds easy right?

Well, it isn't. Teachers were given instructions to delay them as best as possible. Cementoss was given the task to keep shifting the earth and blocking their paths, Present Mic was there to distract them as best as he could without bursting their eardrums, Snipe would shoot rubber bullets at them from random places as much as he wanted and there were two special bullets placed among each round of bullets given.

It paralyzed you for two- three minutes. Ectoplasm was there to slow them down working alongside Present Mic to do so. Midnight had included herself in this just so she could hug and cuddle them, since she was so insistent with joining as well she was tasked to cover an area close to but far enough from the gate with her aroma to put them to sleep. Aizawa and class A was just going to watch from the observation room along with recovery girl.

°^° °^° °^°

"You understand your task right?" Aizawa asked. The kids nodded "Good. I wasn't going to explain it again. Here" He threw each of them a case.

"What are these for?" Samurai asked looking at the case from all angles.

"As young as you are, you're still heros in training, and heros in training get costumes. Go put them on quickly."

"Okay!" They all ran off just as 1-A  entered the room.

"Where are they going sensei?" Mina asked.

"To change."

"But they're already in their gym uniforms..." Ojiro stated confused.

"Maybe it's into their hero costumes! They are in U.A after all! They aren't official high school students but they're students none the less, which means that maybe they were allowed to come up with temporary costumes like we were, so they wouldn't worry about destroying the gym clothes that isn't really suited for their quirks! O-Or so they wouldn't have to lessen their quirks in order to to destroy it..." Izuku ranted proceeding to think of what their costumes would look like and how it might function.

"You're not wrong Midoriya. However the costumes they were given were simply prototypes until they reach the age of you all where they'll enter normal classes and be able to actually choose their own hero costumes." Aizawa stated gaining a nod of understanding from the green haired boy.

When the kids returned they were complemented on their hero outfits. (Pic above)

Katashi's outfit was plain and simple he wore a grey fire proof shirt with blue jeans and grey combat boots to match. Over his shirt he were a jacket that he had rolled up the sleeved of to his elbow and to match around his hip was what seemed like the bottom half of a yukata with designs on it. Both the jacket and Yukata were a dark teal in colour. He also wore gloves that according to the instructions helped him direct his flames into straight directions hence the metal on his knuckles.

Minato's outfit was what he thought looked to be a traditional ninja outfit. He wore a kimono top that sleeves flowed passed his hands a bit with cloud designs by the ends. His pants were puffed out like how his father's training pants were and he liked it. Over the pants and kimono were a bit of samurai armour on his sleeves, knees and stomach. All of which were navy blue with the exception of the armour which was a brighter blue. To add onto his outfit he had a wolf mask, white with blue designs on them that was attached to his stomach that he could place on his face anytime he wanted. He also wore simple sanders with blue socks on to complete the whole ninja look.