{8} Katsuki's Sick

This is super late but eh!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And here's a new chapter for my lateness. Enjoy!!

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

Another week had passed and once again Mitsuki forced Katsuki to take Shiyoko to the park where they met up with Minato, again. After leaving the park Shiyoko had surprisingly gotten Katsuki to carry her home, where she had fallen asleep in his arms. When she woke up it was Sunday and as she promised again, she left Katsuki alone for the entire day.

He took that chance to go and hang out with his friends only to get caught in the rain. He didn't heed Mitsuki's warning about bringing an umbrella or at least taking his jacket which resulted in him returning home soaking wet. Mitsuki yelled at him for being careless, stupid and for wetting up her floor. Then she told him to go take a hot bath to avoid getting sick.

Katsuki ignored her and just changed into some dry clothes and half assed drying his hair leaving it slightly damp, he doesn't get sick easily and he had done this before, so he didn't think too much of it. Tired from the day's activities he had promptly fallen asleep, for once skipping dinner because he was suddenly drained of energy. The next morning Katsuki had woken up with a splitting headache and watery eyes. He didn't think much of it and got ready for school. He was the last to leave the house having taken so long to eat his breakfast and he wasn't even that hungry.

As he walked passed Shiyoko's school he looked into it seeing the extra, Minato, now entering the school as he left a fancy ass limo. By the time Katsuki made it to school he felt like his limbs had gotten heavier and the room was getting colder. Throughout the day he barely yelled at people, only Deku but doing that and all gave him more of a headache so he ended up leaving the dumbass alone for the rest of the day.

By Tuesday Katsuki had definitely gotten sick which was a great shock to him. Denying it at first Katsuki decided to still go to school, not wanting to mess up his semi perfect record. He managed to make it through the day until lunch rolled around. He was going to help his teacher out with something but instead his vision blurred, and the next thing he knew was that he was out cold. He had woken up in the nurses office to Masaru waiting to carry him home.

Having no energy to yell against anyone he went home, but Katsuki being himself didn't really rest no matter how much Masaru begged him to. No, he stayed up to watch a movie and then went to study, he only had dinner and went to bed early because Mitsuki literally forced him to.

Wednesday Katsuki could barely move much to Mitsuki's happiness, more so when he couldn't yell at her because of the pounding headache he had. He was not happy about this, he felt weak and vulnerable and worse yet he could barely keep his eyes opened. Mitsuki and Shiyoko had stayed home with him that day.

Mitsuki made sure to give him his medicine and cooked some warm soup for him, while Shiyoko would place a cold damp cloth on his forehead to help his fever go down, and all Katsuki could do was weakly glare at her. And no matter how many times he pushed her away saying he could do it himself, she would come back to do it for him anyway.

Come Thursday and Katsuki felt better than how he was Wednesday. He could move around more and he had a little of his strength back but he still wasn't allowed to go to school which angered him. Since he couldn't fall asleep he went to watch a movie ignoring his father and Shiyoko, who had stayed home again to help Katsuki. After the movie Shiyoko saw that Katsuki had fallen asleep on the couch so she went in his room to get his cover. After wrapping it around herself she proceeded to head down the stairs to go and cover Katsuki.