{39} Sports Festival [1]

Suspense! I made you guys wait didn't I? Hahaha!

Anyways... Note that everything will not be the same nor will it be word for word. Some might be accurate, others might not. Things that didn't happen is going to happen and chaos will ensue...probably... I don't know!

Enjoy!

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

Everyone was buzzing in excitement. The UA sports festival is today and they were all hyped for it. Each year had their own stadiums and usually the 3rd years would be the center of attention, just not this time.

The center of attention went to the 1st years. More specifically, class 1-A. The class that survived an attack from villians. Also Nezu mentioned that there was gonna be a surprise for the students and crowd. Just to mix things up a bit.

While this was happening  four kids stood in front of Nezu talking to him. Behind Nezu stood Present Mic and a still mummified Aizawa.

"Alright! Do you guys know what to do now?" Nezu asked. They nodded.

"Uh..." Shiyoko stood smiling nervously "How do you expect me to go out there with so many people without Bakuchiku?" She asked fidgeting with her fingers. Nezu smiled gently.

"Ah yes, I remember that you get nervous around people. Here's what, all you have to do is think of it like a training session between you and class 1-A. Don't think too much about the other students. They won't hurt you, remember?" Shiyoko gave a shaky nod.

"Alright let's go then!" Mic smiled walking out the room.

"Don't worry Shiyoko-chan, we'll be here for you!" Ishimoto smiled

"Yeah, stop worrying." Minato nodded.

"I don't think she'll worry much if her switch flips." Katashi chuckled. The two boys sweat dropped.

"Let's hope that doesn't happen...she and Katsuki might kill someone..." Minato sighed.

"Worse yet, they might team up."  Now Ishimoto hadn't known the siblings for that long but within the month that he has, he could definitely see how unique their relationship was.

They protected each other, Shiyoko is Katsuki's will, his strength, his drive to keep aiming for the top, and he's her courage, her light, her hope, her protector from anything he deems bad and shouldn't be near her. He didn't have all the information, but he knew something bad had happened to Shiyoko.

How could he not? She was a four years old that acted like a teenager most times and was too smart for her age, when he was four he didn't know, nor did half the stuff she was doing. He could tell that she had gotten better from ehatever happened and it was thanks to the two boys and her brother for sure, if the soft look in their eyes when they talked about a certain topic had anything to do with it.

"You guys...that's not funny!" She pouted puffing out her cheeks.

"It totally is!" Ishimoto laughed.

While walking they heard Katsuki's voice sounding through the stadium.

"Oi...Shiyoko listen, I just wanna say... I'm gonna win." Katsuki's voice echoed through he halls followed by angry uproars.

Shiyoko stood still blinking before a wide smile formed on her face. 

Go for it, onii-chan! I'll root for you no matter what!

°^° °^° °^°

"Now!" Present Mic's voice rang "We all know the principal has a surprise for the students! Before you start the obstacle race, here's your surprise! Come on out guys!" He announced.