[Special] Wreak

Third pov

"You think you can keep her from me?"  Yoshito twitched

"Haha! AHAHAHAHAA!" He began to pant, sweat going down his face.

"You couldn't protect your big sister what makes you think you can protect the smaller one?"

"I can..."

"You can't!"

"I will..."

"You won't!"

"You're not getting her..."

"But Yo-kun...I already have her.." Yoshito's body froze and he began to breathe heavily.

"Don't let him take me please! Nii-chan! Do something! Please! Pleasee!!" Shiyoko struggled in quirk restricted cuffs. Hakusho knelt down behind her hugging her from behind.

"See? You're too late. I already have her, there's nothing you can do about it! He cackled lifting Shiyoko over his shoulder and walking away.

"No.." Yoshito reached out "Don't walk away from me! Give her back!" He couldn't move, he wasn't moving.

"NII-CHAN!!!" Shiyoko's voice rang through the darkness.

"NO!" Yoshito jumped awake water around him in points ready to spend them flying and impaling the roof.

His breath trembled as he sat up assessing where he was. In U.A. dorms in his room with Katsuki. He checked to see Katsuki asleep. Yoshito stood up quickly leaving the room as quietly as he could.

He wasn't quiet enough...

+_+ +_+ +_+

Yoshito lay in the indoor pool at the bottom of the water. He didn't put on the lights opting to wallow in darkness.

At least...I can't feel my tears... he closed his eyes shifting his body mass from solid to liquid and blending into the water.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Came the half-muffled voice of the one and only Bakugou Katsuki.

Yoshito opened his eyes to see the lights now on and the silhouette of the ash-blonde above the water. He surfaced shifting back to his normal form.

"That's weird and strangely cool..." he mumbled the last part making Yoshito smile slightly.

"Gomen, did I wake you went I left?"

"No," Katsuki sat on the edge of the pool dipping his feet into the water "you woke me with your cries." Yoshito's eyes widened and he gaped not knowing what to say.

"You've been like this every night, when were you going to tell me, dumbass?" Katsuki glared down at the older bluenette.

"I- what..?"

"I'm a strong fucking sleeper, so the fact that I can hear you means you're fucking loud!" Katsuki scowled "Not to mention when you attack the roof dust falls on my face dumbass!"

"Gomen... I didn't realize I woke you so often..." Yoshito looked down not even in the mood to scold Katsuki for his language.