{15} Quirk manifest

Third pov

Shiyoko was sound asleep, tired from having stayed up late for family movie night and from all the screaming she did at the movie Katsuki picked.

Of course it was a horror movie and the entire thing scared Shiyoko possibly, half to death. To top it off she felt a sudden weight on her shoulders, as if gravity was weighing her down and that made her feel more tired so she went up to her room and knocked out in less than a second.

She would have stayed sleeping soundly if it wasn't for Katsuki slamming her door open and yelling at her to wake up.

"Hey! Shitko!! Wake the hell up!!" He shouted. Shiyoko shot awake tiredly looking around in alarm before her eyes found a rather angry Katsuki standing a few meters from her bed.

"Eh? What is it onii-chan?" She asked softly rubbing away at her eyes.

"Get up! The old hag says I have to drop you to school this morning and I'm not going to be late and tarnish my record because of you!!!" He yelled.

"... But it's six in the morning your school doesn't start until eight." Shiyoko stated.

She was confused. She knew Katsuki liked to reach to school early and she didn't mind but he never woke up this early. Katsuki glared.

"I refuse to be late because of you! So either you get the fuck up now or let the old hag take you!!!" He snapped.

"I... I think I'll let kaa-san take me..." Shiyoko stated.

Without a word spoken Katsuki quickly left her room slamming the door shut causing her to flinch. Since school started that was the longest conversation they had in a while. Shiyoko frowned and laid back onto her bed.

Am I doing something wrong? She wondered sadly.

Sighing she closed her eyes and relaxed feeling as if she was floating. The sound of the front door slamming shut made her open her eyes, knowing that Katsuki had left. Now it was just her and Mitsuki home since Masaru had left earlier than Katsuki.

A sudden thought entered Shiyoko's mind as she stared at the ceiling which seemed to be closer than before and getting closer still.

"Eh? Is...is the room moving..?" She thought out loud but shook her head. "No... It's not moving..." Her eyes widened as she looked down to see herself off her bed and floating in the middle of the room.

°^° °^° °^°

Mitsuki was finishing up making breakfast for Shiyoko and herself when a sudden scream made her cut the sandwich bad.

"KAA-SAN!!"

Dropping the knife she bolted up the stairs faster than she ever had before and busted into Shiyoko's room frantically.

Only she wasn't in her bed.

"WAAHHH!!! Okaa-san!" Shiyoko called out again. Hearing her voice from above her head Mitsuki looked up only to gape in shock at what she was seeing.

In the middle of the room Shiyoko was floating, flipping in circles as she tried to hold onto anything, only ended up making the little things she touched float beside her as well. Finally understanding what was going on Mitsuki smiled and laughed.

"You got your quirk!!" She cheered. Shiyoko's eyes welled up with tears and Mitsuki knew it wasn't from happiness.

"Shi-chan. What's wrong?" She asked. She reached up and took Shiyoko's hand which in turn made her float too.