|2||32| Mini Heroes

Third pov

"Is this going to be a regular thing?" Nawakishi sweat dropped eyes on the two girls who were once again hugging Yuuma.

"Hai!" They answered without missing a beat causing him to sigh.

"Someone sounds jealous ~" Fujioka grinned wiggling his eyebrows.

"Aww you wish you were in their places huh?" Hanako teased also a smirk on her face.

"Huh!? N, no! No! Shut up! What are you talking about?!" He panicked earning laughs from the twins.

"Quiet down." Aizawa rolled into the room on a wheelchair.

The class sighed in relief. Aizawa has two support items for his lack of feet. A prosthetic leg that he uses for hero work and hero classes, and a wheelchair that 'saves him energy' for the unnecessary walking. As he puts it. He absolutely loves the fact that his wheelchair can morph into a makeshift bed.

The class quickly settled and the kids sat themselves at the front where their desks were since they weren't assigned to anyone.

"Right...today we decided to switch things up a bit." Aizawa started "You don't have your hero license so you can't use them in public like heroes yet, nor do you have permission to use it outside the school. With that being said you are going to be separated into groups and be in a pro heroes agency for the day."

The class perked up instantly and excitement coursed through them all.

"Sensei, are we joining class 1-B for this?" Miyu asked.

"No. It would have been too much so we split this into a two day thing. 1-B will instead be going to the support heroes agency's to see how support gear works and if they need to make use of it. Tomorrow you'll switch roles."

"What of us?" Shiyoko asked.

"You are to accompany both classes to the heroes agency. You all spent enough time with support students and heroes to know enough..." he paused "And I'm not risking Hatsume trying her 'babies' out on you all again." He sighed.

"Hai."
"Thank Kami..."
"Fair enough."

"Right. The heroes will be here in a moment be on your best behavior. If there's any complaints I'll expell you." With that Aizawa zipped his sleeping bag up and dropped back onto his wheelchair turned bed, proceeding to fall asleep.

The class sweat dropped watching their teacher doze off to sleep so casually.

"Huh..." a voice sounded gaining everyone's attention "Sensei really hasn't changed much!" They laughed entering the room and earning gasps and sparkling eyes.

"No way..."

"That should be a good thing, right?" Another entered the room.

"Come on. We don't want to keep them waiting right?"

"Of course not! I'm very sure they are excited to be in the same room as I." The last one entered the room in a pose.

"Oh I am going to faint." Nawakishi was fidgeting uncomfortably under all his excitement and happiness at the heroes before him.

"Yo!" Stood in front of the class was Chargebolt, Red Riot, Pinky, Twinkling lights, Cellophane.

"Yeah...after today I can certainly die happy." Nawakishi sighed seeming to resign into his happiness.

"Nani!? Ah! N, Nawakishi-san don't die!" Kenta freaked out behind him.

"It's okay Shou. He's alive, he's just in bliss." Chuckled Jurou allowing the boy to sigh in relief.