{46} Exams

Third pov

After two days of studying with each other, on their own and with help from some random U.A. students they decided to question, Jr class 1-AB were ready for their exams. Once again they just had to wait on Mic so they stayed with class 1-A for the time being.

"Hey, you guys ready for this?" Denki asked them. All nodded causing him to sulk. "You all seem so sure of yourself while I'm here...still struggling..."

"Maybe if you paid attention in class this wouldn't have happened." Katashi stated causing an invisible arrow to stab Denki

"Ah, I don't think that would have helped him much. He has short attention span." Another arrow from Minato.

"You never know he could surprise you." Samurai threw him to the ground and Shiyoko she practically killed him by patting his leg and smiling up at him.

"Gambatte ne, Denki senpai!" He died turning paper white as everyone watched his misfortune as he got unintentionally beaten down by 5-7 year olds. They enjoyed this very much

"Your encouragement makes things worse!!" Denki shot up yelling as if he was in agonizing pain. Shiyoko froze eyes wide and hand still in the air as she was going to pat him again.

Slowly she placed her hand down and frowned then she gave Denki an unimpressed look.

"Would you rather I say you're going to fail because your attention span is that of a two year old in a candy shop?" She asked it with such a dry voice that Denki felt as if his confidence just got dragged against concrete floor and left bruised. He sulked in his seat as Sero and Eijirou went into a laughing fit.

"Looks like it's time for us to go." Minato stated his ears perking up. They nodded grabbing their things and leaving their bags by Katsuki's desk.

"Don't leave your shit by me!!" He snapped but made no movement to move their bags.

"Later Katsuki." The brothers waved.

"We'll be back soon Bakugou!" Samurai waved.

"Bye Bakuchiku! And behave!" Shiyoko smiled jumping up and placing a kiss on his cheek before she landed and ran out the room leaving behind a stunned Katsuki.

The girls giggled and awed watching as Katsuki huffed with a small blush on his face. The boys chuckling as he mumbled ways to kill her, everyone knew it was a lie though. But then his mind wondered. To that strange boy they had met a week ago, to Shiyoko and Mitsuki coming home late at night, claiming to go shopping but not returning with nothing. On top of that Shiyoko always came back asleep or really exhausted to the point of falling asleep during dinner or even before.

Something was up. He had to find out what it was because not even the old man was giving him answers and Masaru wasn't one to hide anything from him. He was trying to put things in place but really he just kept meeting a dead end.

°^° °^° °^°

All the kids were placed in an empty classroom separated to be very far from each other. Katashi sat in the first row in the desk closest to the door. Samurai sat in the third row to the left in the second desk from the window, Shiyoko sat in the fifth row behind Katashi and Minato was in the last row on a desk that had been pulled back to make a single seat by the window. Yeah they wanted to make sure the kids wouldn't help each other.

"Alright. The test I'm giving you today is two and a half hours long. This is not the individual exams this is a class exam." Nezu explained getting nods of understanding from the children. He nodded back looking at the clock "It's 9:30, you may begin."