{40} Sports festival [2]

Third pov

Katsuki fumed in the corner as he held his hand in pain. Deku had won first place while he was in third. Damn that nerd! He was pissed and silently raging in a corner. Suddenly someone ran into his legs making him turn and look down to see Shiyoko smiling widely up at him, eyes sparkling in joy.

"Bakuchiku! You were amazing! You got second place!!" She smiled. Seeing the frown on Katsuki's face Shiyoko huffed "Stop raging, it's not over yet right? So you still have time to get 1st place like you said you would. Calm down a little."

"Dumbass I didn't get 2nd place. Icy hot did." Katsuki calmed slightly picking Shiyoko up and wiping the blood that began trailing down her nose.

She just gave him a smile. Once everyone had finished the race Midnight went to show everyone their places from 1st place to the 42nd place. Those were the people passing. She then went on to show everyone what the next selection was.

A human calvary battle.

Midnight went on to tell everyone the rules. Making sure to scream in annoyance when the students figured out the point of the game before she explained it. Ishimoto and Katashi snickered behind her for it, annoying the woman even more.

"And the number of points you're with will be 5 points if you're placed 42nd, 10 points for 42st and so on until first place. However the 1st place winner is wroth 10 million points!" The kids gaped in shock as they watched everyone turn their eyes to Izuku who looked like his soul had been crushed right out of him.

"Oh, poor Izu-niisan..." Shiyoko muttered from on Katsuki's shoulder. Said boy stood beside Kirishima smirking widely.

"Imma take those points."

"Gambatte, Bakuchiku!" Shiyoko nodded.

"Now, a few things to change around!" Midnight added whipping her whip. "In 2nd place we have Bakugou Katsuki who has 310 points! 3rd place is Kirishima Eijirou with 300 points! Todoroki Shoto despite gaining 75 points has been pushed back to 4th place with 280 points! Hatsume Mei who came in 41st now has 60 points and is now placed 31st.

Asui Tsuyu and Shoji Mezu, 13th and 14th place have been upped to 5th and 6th place respectively! Those are who managed to get their hands and keep the kiddies throughout the race. Now note these kids aren't in the calvary battle! At least not until the five minutes mark. Together or separately they have five minutes to steal as much headbands as they please! Of course they too will have headbands worth 20 points tied solely around their head for anyone to try and take!

The rules don't apply to them! They are allowed to try and knock you down anyhow they see fit as well as take your headbands! The only way to keep them out of the battle is to make sure they have no headbands on them whatsoever! Are you guys ready for this!?" She asked facing the kids.

"Great...more work..."
"Heck yeah!"
"Bring it!" The three boys replied making the crowd cheer widely. Midnight turned to face Shiyoko who was playing with Kirishima's hair. As if knowing she was being stared at Shiyoko looked up a smirk on her face.

"I'm gonna demolish all you extras!" She smirked pulling her eye lid down. Katsuki smirked proudly as class 1-A sighed and the kids laughed.

"That's the spirit!"

°^° Bakugou household °^°

"I'm going to kill him! No phone for a month! No two months! No wait! No phone for the rest of the year!!" Masaru ranted pacing behind the couch as Mitsuki watched him highly amused

"I told him to stop swearing around her. She looks up to him, so it's obvious she'd pick his shitty habit up."

"I knew he didn't listen to me! When he gets home..." a shadow casted over Masarus eyes "I'll ground him for the next ten years and ban him from seeing Shiyoko for the next fifteen."
Masaru broaded in the corner, sulking over his knew found knowledge of Shiyoko cursing.