{Special} At the mall with Tokoyami

Dedicated to @AnimechickLove8 since this was requested by her.

I hope I did your request justice! And I'm so sorry this took so long!

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

It's Saturday after the sports festival around noon. It was a hot day but despite this Katsuki and Shiyoko remained sleeping under the covers. Without notice Mitsuki burst into the room.

"Shi-chan! Wake up! I have a surprise for you!"

"Urasai old hag! I'm trying to sleep!" Katsuki snapped shifting so his back was now facing his annoyed mother. Despite the smile on her face Mitsuki's eyebrow and eyes were twitching.

"WAKE THE HELL UP BRATS!!!" She screamed knowing it would get a reaction out of one which would ultimately wake the other.

"SHINNEE!!! YOU COULDN'T GIVE ME TEN MORE FUCKING MINUTES!?" Katsuki shot up tiny explosions coming off his hands.

"NO! WHEN I TELL YOU TO WAKE UP, YOU WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!!"

"THE FUCK DO YOU WANT ANYWAY!?"

"I CAME TO GET YOUR SISTER TO TAKE HER OUT FOR ICE SCREAM BUT SINCE YOU WANT TO BE A BITCHY LIL BRAT YOU'RE TAKING HER INSTEAD!!"

"HAH!?" Shiyoko finally sat to up reveal that she was in one of Katsuki's many skull shirts that was way too big for her. Shiyoko's bed head was messier than normal prompting one to believe she had a fight with the sheets before she rose up.

"Eh? Bakuchiku...why are you yelling already?" She asked rubbing her eyes and drawing the two ash blondes attention.

"Ah Shi-chan! Here! I have four ice cream tickets that the neighbor gave me for you as congrats to playing and surviving the sports festival! I'm not really a fan of ice cream so, you can give the extra tickets to whoever you want or keep them for yourself." Shiyoko's eyes sparkled as she took the tickets

"Wahh~~~!! Arigatou okaa-san!" She smiled holding the tickets and giggling happily. The ticket stated that she could get free ice cream of any flavor with any type of cone or size cup she wanted.

Katsuki squinted as he watched Shiyoko. She was glowing in pure happiness.

"Oi...that's too bright. Are you trying to fucking blind me?" He asked all seriousness in his voice.

°^° °^° °^°

Katsuki sighed as he waited in line with Shiyoko for her ice cream. Shiyoko had given him a ticket but he didn't want any ice cream so he just shoved it in his pocket until he felt like he wanted ice cream. Once she got the ice cream the two left and began aimlessly walking around the mall.

Shiyoko was enjoying her ice cream when something wrapped around her waist. Confused she looked down only to see what looked like a...shadow?

"Uh...nii-chan..." she reached out to gain Katsuki's attention only to suddenly be pulled back "Nii-cha- ahhhhhh!!!!!" Hearing her scream Katsuki spun around only to see Shiyoko being pulled away from him and towards someone he couldn't see when she landed on top of them.

Instantly Katsuki sprinted towards them, eyes locked on bright blue hair he knew he wouldn't miss anywhere and ready to wreak shit up to whoever just tried to kidnap his sister. But when he got there...

"T-Tokoyami-kun! You're a mess now! Ah my ice cream is all over you! I'm really sorry! Also dark shadow what were you thinking! All you had to do was come over and say hi!" Shiyoko was scolding the shadow.