{24} As normal as can be

Third pov

The instant Katsuki got home he was greeted with the scent of food and his mother's yell.

"Hey brat, is that you?! What the hell took you so long?! I'm almost finished making dinner so go freshen up so I won't have to smell you!" She yelled from in the kitchen.

Katsuki took off his and Shiyoko's shoes before he began to shake her awake a little.

"Oi! Old hag get out here!" He yelled "You too old man!" He yelled up the stairs towards Masaru.

"I'm fucking cooking brat! The hell do you want?!" Came Mitsuki's reply annoying Katsuki.

"You won't die if you leave the fucking kitchen for five fucking minutes! You've left it for longer before! Get your ass out here old hag!!" He yelled.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?! Have some respect for your mother punk!!" Mitsuki yelled as she stormed out of the kitchen ready to slap some manners into him only to stop in her tracks. Katsuki smirked at her expression.

"M-M-Masaru! Masaru get down here!" She yelled but didn't take her eyes off of the small person in Katsuki's arms.

"Yes Mitsuki? What do you need?" He asked as he came down the steps. The moment he did his eyes found Katsuki and he too had the same expression as Mitsuki did.

Katsuki smirked and raised an eyebrow at his seemingly frozen in shock parents. Rolling his eyes he looked down at Shiyoko.

"Hey! Wake up will ya?! There's people who haven't seen you in a while that want to see you!" He spoke roughly but in a way Mitsuki had never heard before.

Shiyoko shifted in his arms before she lifted her head, yawning softly. She began rubbing away at her eyes trying to get the sleep out of them. Katsuki pulled her hand away gently from her eyes wiping away her stray tears. They were unknowingly pulling on Mitsuki's heart strings from the sight before her. She quickly snapped pictures with her phone.

"Are we home yet, onii-chan?" Shiyoko asked after yawning again.

"Yeah, we're home. Don't you have some people to meet dumbass?" He replied casually.

At first Shiyoko gave him a confused look before she seemed to register what he meant. Her eyes instantly brighten and she nodded. Almost as if knowing they were behind her Shiyoko spun around to face Mitsuki and Masaru, a smile making it's way onto her face.

Surprisingly the first person to move was Masaru. He took Shiyoko out of Katsuki's arms and hugged her laughing tearfully.

"Outo-san!" Shiyoko smiled at him returning his hug.

"You can't have her for yourself Masaru!" Mitsuki stated before she too joined the hug. Shiyoko was now hugging them both smiling happily as she got hugs from both parents in return.

"Okari, Shiyoko..." Masaru muttered but they all heard him. Shiyoko's smile widened, if possible and she snuggled into them more.

"Tadaima... otou-san, okaa-san..." She replied making them tighten their hold on her too.

"Tch. Fucking babies..." Katsuki said smirking. Mitsuki glared at him but her smile never left. Before Katsuki could blink Shiyoko was back in his arms and now they were both being hugged by his parents.

"Oh for fucks sake! Get the fuck off!! Don't involve me in your mushy hugging shit!!! DAMN IT! FUCKING LET GO!! ARRGGHHH!!!!" He struggled but no one let him go.

"Stop struggling Bakuchiku, you're enjoying this too."

"Shut the fuck up!"

°^° °^° °^°