|2||20| Hidden talent

Okay I've decided!

For Touya Todoroki birthday, which is on Jan 8th, as I've looked the internet for, I will publish the first chapter of 'The Todoroki's little sister'. It's mainly to see if I should try out continuing the story or not. Like a test trial or something...

We shall see, and if not the 8th, then the 11th.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

"Ho? Izuku! Mirio senpai!" Yoshito blinked seeing the two enter Eri's hospital room.

"Yoshito!" Mirio smiled "How are you?" Yoshito returned it.

"Good! Came to check up on Eri. Seems she wanted to see you guys huh?" He sat on the hospital bed placing Eri onto his lap so she'd see the grenette and blonde.

"Well, since you're here too.. I brought fruit!!" Mirio held up a basket of fruit.

"Ohh!" Eri and Yoshito had the same reaction.

"Can I guess your favorite fruit? I bet it's peaches! Yep! Peaches! You're kinda peachy afterall."

What kind of...? Yoshito sweat dropped at the boys mindset.

"It's apples." Eri answered looking at the fruit basket now in her hands.

"Just like I thought!!" Mirio laughed. Yoshito sighed.

Still all over the place...

"This whole time, even when I had a fever. I was thinking, I didn't know your names." Eri's words shocked the two heroes. "I only knew Lemillion-san and I wanted to know..." she trailed off quietly looking at Izuku.

"It's Midoriya Izuku!" Izuku smiled telling her his name "And my hero name is Deku! Deku is shorter, you'd probably remember Deku better... my name is Deku!" Izuku went off mumbling a bit before coming to a decision.

"Hero name?"

"It's kinda like a nickname."

"...Deku-san and Lemillion-san... and that man with the glasses..
" Izuku Mirio and Yoshito were all shocked at her mention of sir Nighteye "..eveyone got really hurt because of me...Shiko-chan too..." Eri looked down sadly.

"Gomen...you all had to experience such painful things because of me..." Eri began to tear up and cry "It's, it's because of me that Lemillion-san lost all his powers-"

"Eri!" Yoshito and Mirio cut her off.

"Nobody thinks you caused painful things! It's more like... It's great that Eri-chan is safe!" Mirio smiled and Yoshito nodded. "It's no use apologizing to people that aren't here! Eveyone faught cause they wanted to see your smiling face!" Mirio reassured.

Staring up at him everyone watched as Eri tried her best to smile. She failed.

"Gomen...how do you smile again?" They all frowned at her words.

"It's okay. We'll get to see you smile again real soon." Yoshito lifted Eri hugging her before setting her down.

"Wait!" Izuku shot up "Sensei! Can't Eri-chan go out for a single day?" The two older boys perked up at the question as well.

"It's not impossible but how do I say this...? Where she'll be transferred to..."

"Then... can Eri-chan come to the cultural festival!?"

"Cultural festival?"

"That's a great idea! There's this thing called the cultural festival! It's a festival put on by our school! The students set up events and food for everyone to enjoy! And apples! They'll probably have candy apples!" Mirio told her excitedly