{49} Unintentional

Third pov

"Katsuki come on! Please just tell me!" Shiyoko pleaded for the tenth time that morning "Who told you I had a brother? Did you see him?"

"I never said you had a brother. I said a fucking sibling." Katsuki grounded out making Shiyoko pause.

He was angry for the rest of the night and this morning. The realization that Shiyoko had an older sibling was gnawing away at him. They could come and take her away from him and he wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

"Katsuki!!"

"What!?" He spun glaring down at her. Shiyoko frowned

"Why are you so angry about it? It's not like I'd just-"

"Go off with them? Well why the fuck won't you? You missed your older brother right, that's why you stuck close to me wasn't it!? Because you missed him?"

"No! I don't remember him!"

"Bullshit!"

"Would you stop!? Me finding out doesn't mean that I'm just going to leave you!" Shiyoko huffed trying not to cry. It felt like that fight all over again.

"Tch." Katsuki turned to head to class.

"You're being an ass and you know it!" He did know it but he wasn't going to admit it.

"Fuck off! Go run to your brother he'll fucking care about your opinions!" Katsuki sneered. He continued his walk to class only to find Shiyoko going the other way. "The fuck are you going!?"

"Somewhere away from you!"

"Don't come crying to me when you hurt yourself!"

"I won't!"

Katsuki stomped off to class, slammed the door opened and sat at his desk raging.

"Hey Bakubro, where's the princess?" Eijirou asked waving at the seething ash blonde then looking around for his blue haired 'princess'.

"Fuck off shitty hair! And stop with that princess shit!!"

"Did you fight again?" He proceeded to ask. Katsuki paused then clicked his tongue as he turned to face the window. That was enough of an answer for him.

"Dude, no way. You and Shiyoko actually fight?" Denki asked standing beside Eijirou 

"Yeah! I was shocked too when I saw them actually fight." The two looked to the annoyed ash blonde

"What did you do?" They deadpan in sync.

"Hah!? What the fuck makes you think I did something?!" Katsuki shot up.

"Well Shiyoko is never the one to start the fight unless you're denying her something, but even then she listens to you." Eijirou pointed out.

"And you're usually the one that's yelling at her for doing something you don't like or for talking to those kids from 1-B and the general department."

"Fuck off! I wasn't the one to start the fight! And it's her fault for keeping secrets from me anyway!" Katsuki fumed hiding the worry he felt that at any moment he could lose Shiyoko to some extra that has been gone for three years and now suddenly wanted to be the responsible sibling they were supposed to me long ago.

Once again the thought pissed him off and he felt like he could punch someone in their face.

"Bakubro, that's so unmanly..." Eijirou sighed.

"Shut up!!"

The classroom door slid open and Izuku walked in, with Shiyoko in his arms. Katsuki's glare honed in on the two and he resisted the urge to launch himself at them and take Shiyoko from the green haired shit.