{4} First day of School

Third pov

In the car on the way home Shiyoko had fallen asleep in Mitsuki's lap. By the time they made it home Mitsuki knew Katsuki would have been home from school so she called him by yelling for him from down the stairs. With how she yelled she was shocked that Shiyoko was still asleep. The front door slammed open and Katsuki stood glaring at her from up the steps.

"What the hell do you want old hag?!" He asked.

"Take Shi-chan so that I could take out the bags."

"I don't want to hold that trash! And why the fuck does she have on boys clothes?!" Katsuki asked eyeing, more like glaring, at the clothes Shiyoko had on.

For some reason seeing her in some extras clothes pissed him off more than usual. Mitsuki raised an eyebrow as Katsuki was practically burning holes into the clothes Shiyoko had on.

"Look it's either you hold Shiyoko or you take her clothes and begin packing them away in the guest bedroom." Mitsuki said.

Katsuki frowned. He didn't want to go through the trouble of packing away clothes. He had work to do mid terms were coming and he had shit to study.

"Tch. Fine pass the trash."

"Stop calling her trash Katsuki!" Mitsuki scolded but gave Shiyoko to Katsuki none the less.

Katsuki didn't really know how to hold Shiyoko so he just held her the way he saw Mitsuki holding her. Katsuki looked down at Shiyoko and instantly knew something had happened while they were at the mall. Her cheeks were slightly flushed and he could see tears streaks on them. He frowned. Why the fuck was she crying?

When Shiyoko moved he tensed, she snuggled up to him and buried her face in his neck as her hand held a firm grip on his shirt. Mitsuki chuckled earning a glare from him as he turned and walked inside.

"Tch. Damn trash." He grumbled.

He went to his room to see if he could finish up his studies but first he had to put Shiyoko down. He tried to pry her hands off his shirt without waking her but she had a death grip on it. He was at it for five minutes before he gave up.

Fuck this!  Not wanting to waste more time he kept hold of her as he sat on his chair and began to study as if Shiyoko wasn't on his lap. Katsuki really did act as if she wasn't there, he found it easy since she stayed in one position as she slept and she barely moved. On top of that she was pretty small compared to him.

"Katsuki?" Mitsuki entered his room.

"Hah?" He glanced at his mother to see her looking shocked "What old hag?!" He yelled yet he didn't move and went back to reading his notes.

Still in shock Mitsuki pulled out her phone and snapped a quick picture, glad the flash wasn't on so he didn't know.

"Ah, right! I came for Shi-chan. Thanks for watching her." Mitsuki said as she gently took Shiyoko from Katsuki.

Katsuki gaped in shock. He had the world of trouble getting her to let go of him, but she didn't. That is a load of bullshit!

"How the fuck did you manage that?!" The question caught Mitsuki off guard, his anger... not so much.

"Manage what?"

"To get her to let go of me!" She chuckled and shrugged.

"Maybe you were doing it wrong. It's really easy, honestly." She said as she walked out the room.

Katsuki clicked his tongue but went back to studying. When he came downstairs for dinner he was surprised to see that Shiyoko wasn't there but he didn't show it. He was expecting her to be awake by then.