|2||13| Remember us

Third pov

"I want you both back here before night, got it? I know who you're with and where you're going but you're both still not in the clear to leave the hospital yet." Aizawa stared down at the two before him.

"Hai! I'll make sure to keep track of the time." Yoshito nodded. He nodded back looking to the smaller of the two.

"Shiyoko..." she hummed looking thoughtful

"If I call asking to stay the night with them, am I allowed?"

"No."

"Oh...okay.." Aizawa sighed patting her head

"You were missed, small problem child...welcome back." He offered her a minuscule smile. One she could barely return.

"Mhm, I missed you too, sensei..." Shiyoko hugged him before quickly letting go and leaving with Yoshito.

One of the main worries everyone had, was of Shiyoko going back into her fearful state. In which she had. However, her memories returning served to provide both them and Shiyoko herself, with comfort that they wouldn't hurt her, in turn allowing her to act almost as she used to around them. Almost cause they had yet to see her smiling wholeheartedly at them, she was still guarded.

It took a full day before Aizawa could even come near her and that is where the other problem arose. Yoshito's overprotective switch. Where Shiyoko had a switch that made her personality do a full 180, Yoshito's own made him threaten everything within too close a range of Shiyoko or himself.

Just yesterday he bubbled the two of them in a water dome solidifying it with ice to keep a nurse from touching him or Shiyoko. Why? Cause she had a needle in her hands and both had a deep-rooted fear of needles, no thanks to Hakusho and Chisaki.

It took three hours, plus Mirio, to get them out of it. Mirio had to stay in the room to assure both of them that the nurse meant no harm. He did this by rapidly telling Shiyoko about how he finally introduced himself to class 1-A. Yoshito was interested in his story as well, so while both were distracted the nurse hurriedly gave them their shots and took blood.

Mirio got a small hit for that before he was hugged by Shiyoko who apologized for causing sir Nighteye's death. The memory of all that caused Aizawa to sigh.

Coffee. I need coffee. He grumbled both internally and out loud heading to a vending machine.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Yoshito-kun, how old are you?" Masaru asked as they were on their way to his house. This was an attempt to bring back more of Shiyoko's memories.

"Hm..sixteen or seventeen."

"Ah, so you're older than Katsuki.. and your birthday?"

"I...can't remember..."

"Oh? Then we'll find out." Yoshito nodded. "And... we are here!" At his announcement, both kids looked out the window to see the Bakugou household.

Waiting for them by the front door was Mitsuki. When the two got out of the car they both froze in their spots. Yet their reasons were different. Yoshito froze cause this is where he tore his imotou's happiness from her. He had secretly watched the fight, remembering all the bodies and blood that was in the yard and in the street. Seeing an officer with both legs and an arm gone but still fighting one of his father's followers, all to get Shiyoko back. He hoped boy did he hope that man survived, he wanted to thank him. Even if he died he'd pay respect to his family and grave.