AN- Shiyoko's Age

Hello!

How are youz?

I am happy I finally have free time! Yay.

Sooo I was editing some old chapters and looking through the notes I had on Shiyoko and let me just say..

My mind is fucking shit sometimes...

NO SERIOUSLY!!

I made a huggee mistake!! Which we have acknowledged before and now I'm going to properly clarify.

SO! It goes like this.

At the start of the book, Shiyoko is 2, and Katsuki is 13. Mitsuki found her in July and by August she had filled out everything properly to have Shiyoko be a legal Bakugou.

After Christma which is chapter 12, Shiyoko counted herself as 3 years old. However, as an investigation about her family was going on no one knew her real birthday yet, so they didn't celebrate it.

That meant from chapter 13 all the way to chapter 28 Shiyoko was 3- which she actually turned in May. That meant Katsuki had turned 14.

Then as the anime started during the ten-month training with Izuku in the official anime/ manga, is where Katuki turned 15 and Shiyoko 4. 

After that is U.A. Where Katsuki entered at 16 years and Shiyoko at 5.

So from then till now, she is 5 years old, the boys being older by 1 year older is 6, except Samurai, who is 2 years older than Shiyoko and 1 year older than the boys since he's turning 7 in December.

There! Everything is fully cleared now! No more confusion yayy! Yes, I do have to go back and edit her age throughout those chapters and fix any other mistake I made- which I'm getting around to.

Also, some of you are wondering when she's going to see Katsuki again and let me just say... 

Not for a long time! 

Haahaahaahahahahahahahahhaaaahhhaahahaaa! 

OK... I'm done! 

Ja ne!