{17} Ignoring each other

Third pov

The week went by as Mitsuki expected it would, with Katsuki acting as if Shiyoko doesn't exist.

On mornings he'd make it his mission to leave before she was awake and if she was, he'd make sure to avoid her at all costs until either of them left. He no longer picked her up from school, though he often found himself a few meters behind Shiyoko and Hiroshima. For dinner he ate in his room whenever he could otherwise Mitsuki dragged him to the table where he and Shiyoko sat side by side in silence.

Mitsuki was honestly surprised that Shiyoko didn't try to talk to Katsuki but she often saw her staring at him sadly. To try and help Mitsuki and Masaru would make them go in the park together but that usually ended badly and with Katsuki fuming even more than he was that morning.

Over the weekend Katsuki made sure to be out the house going to the arcade with his friends and if he was home Shiyoko wasn't. Hiroshima and Minato would ask for her to spend the day with them and luckily Sadara was with them along with their maid so Mitsuki allowed it. When she did she heard an explosion go off upstairs irritating her but making her know Katsuki wasn't pleased with her decision.

Sunday was the only day they were all home. Mitsuki would force Katsuki out his room and he had no choice but to stay downstairs. Mitsuki would watch as Katsuki sat on the couch, putting on a movie he found interesting and Shiyoko would sit on the floor besides his feet to watch as well. She believed he put on horror movies just to try and get rid of Shiyoko but no matter how scared Shiyoko was she never left his feet.

One time she fell asleep and ended up lying on his legs and though Katsuki was extremely pissed off that she fell asleep on him, he didn't move a muscle. Thankfully Masaru came and picked Shiyoko off the ground carrying her off to her room instead.

°^° °^° °^°

It's a bright and early Monday morning. The morning was peaceful and the birds were chirping...

"FUCK!!!" and Bakugo Katsuki had just woken up.

"DO NOT BE YELLING THIS EARLY IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING!!!" yelled Mitsuki who stood over a stove finishing up breakfast.

Ignoring his mother Katsuki ran around upstairs because he was late for school. Actually he had about forty minutes remaining before school started even though it wasn't that far, if he didn't hurry up he was going to be late (in his mind anyway)

After quickly getting dressed he tried to leave but Mitsuki wasn't having any of it. She forced him to sit down and eat. Angrily Katsuki began to stuff food into his mouth and as he did Shiyoko came downstairs fully dressed and ready to go.

"Ah Shi-chan. Ohayo." Mitsuki smiled down at her daughter.

"Ohayo, kaa-san." Shiyoko walked up to Mitsuki giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Masaru came down after and got the same greeting before he sat opposite Katsuki and began to read the papers. Katsuki finally looked up and his eyes landed directly on Shiyoko. He stared at her outfit for a while before he looked away. Shiyoko had on a light blue top that was tucked away neatly into her black skirt with blue heart leggings under it and black flats. To top it off she had on his old jacket that was obviously too big for her but all in all she looked adorable.

"Well breakfast is ready, come eat."

"It's okay, I'm not hungry. I'll be going now." Shiyoko stated.

"O... Oh... Well here's your lunch. Are you sure you don't want to wait for me?" Mitsuki asked worriedly.

"It's okay kaa-san. I'm meeting Hiro-kun and we'll walk together." Hearing his name made Katsuki's hand twitch but only Masaru noticed.