|2|31| Cat Cafe Fun

Third pov

"No way, Shoto!?" Minato's ears were perked in shock as was his face

"I was just as shocked! But the two were so oblivious to each other until last year, so I'll forgive them for being so slow." Shiyoko huffed.

"I...I did not see that happening at all. I mean, they were pretty close when it came to Shoto asking about how to piss Endeavor off."

"But they kept saying they were friends, even when Fuyumi-san invited Yokai for dinner, besides the first time him Bakuchiku and Izu went."

"Hey it's as you said, they were oblivious."

"Hmm. I guess. Hm...oh hey, where's Tashi-kun?"

"He and oji-san got in a fight about who has the biggest fireball. They gave themselves a fever from overheating."

"Ahaha! That does sound like Fugaku-oji." Shiyoko laughed "Who won though?"

"Neither of them did ji-san won."

"Itachi!?" Now she was crying as she laughed. So much so she almost fell off the couch. Almost because Minato caught her.

"Oi!" He huffed rolling his eyes despite the small smile on his face as he helped her up.

"When will he be back?"

"Later or tomorrow, whichever comes first when kaa-san let's him go." Shiyoko snickered.

"Well we know Samu isn't coming back until later, and class 1-A and 1-B are in class right now so...what do we do?"

"Mmm. There's a new cafe right opposite school. Want to go?" Minato asked.

"Sure! Let's go!" Shiyoko hopped up and the two left 1-B dorms.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Woah..." Shiyoko's eyes sparkled as they entered the cafe.

"This is cooler than I thought." Minato looked around.

"Hi, welcome to the Milly cafe. Are you two staying or ordering to go?"

"Staying!" Shiyoko answered already on the floor petting a cat.

"Okay, well we have a seat in the back booth that's open. Once you sit I'll get you some menus to order." The two nodded and Minato took one of his tails, wrapped it around Shiyoko and went to the booth.

"I can walk Nato-kun."

"I doubt you never even heard a word that woman said. You were too entranced with the cat." Shiyoko huffed pulling the hair out her face.

"Maybe, but I was listening so jokes on you!" She stuck her tongue out at him and he growled back.

"Just sit down." He placed her onto her seat and sat opposite her.

"Hi, I will be your waiter for today." A teen approached the two placing menus down in front of them "While deciding would you like anything to drink?" He stood there waiting on the two.

"Mmm, I want a chocolate milkshake." Minato answered.

"Anything on top? You can have cookies, caramel, more chocolate, melted chocolate or strawberry on top."

"Hmm, caramel."

"I want a caramel one with cookies, and melted chocolate on top!"

"Coming right up!" Then he left.

"So what are we ordering?" Shiyoko asked as they picked up the menu.

"I don't know... Maybe-" Minato cut himself off when a snarl left him as he bristled.