|2|| Prologue

Haha... are you ready for this?

No? Yes?

Well I am! Somewhat...

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

Katsuki left the police station to be met with the worried eyes of his father. Without saying a word he walked over to him and was instantly brought into a hug. Masaru shook as he held Katsuki in his arms. Tears had gathering in his eyes.

He was terrified when he heard that Katsuki had gone missing. Mitsuki was too, but then Aizawa told them they'd get him back and they did.

I don't know what I'd have done had I lost Katsuki too. Shiyoko's already- Masaru's hold tightened as the thought passed through his head.

No! I must not think like that! She'll come back to us. My daughter is strong.

"Are you gonna let me go now?" Katsuki grunted bringing Masaru from his ever worried thoughts.

"Ah, gomen gomen... Alright. Let's get home, there's...something we have to tell you..." Masaru hesitated.

Katsuki hummed and the two got into the car then left the station. After his kidnapping from the league of villains, he just wanted to go home and bury his face into a pillow from feeling like complete and utter shit.

All Might had retired and he felt as if it was his fault. Not only that, but he knew he also had some apologizing to do with Shiyoko. Being kidnapped gave him time to think and he realized that he didn't want to let her go, not even to her new big brother.

Katsuki huffed, a small smirk adorning his face as he thought of his imotou. He could imagine getting tackled to the ground by her, only to end up floating as she gripped onto him and wailed loudly about how stupid he was to get kidnapped. Thinking this made him relax a bit.

"Katsuki..." Masaru called gaining his attention "...when you get home, please don't fight with your mother. It wasn't her fault..." he pleaded.

"Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" Katsuki looked at Masaru confused on his sudden, out of the blue request.

Masaru's grip on the steering wheel tightened and he bit his lip. Tears clouded his vision again and he had to wipe them away so he could continue driving, yet his hands still shook and his breathing deepened.

He truly wanted to cry.

"I- I wasn't home, and I didn't know until I did get home! They just...appeared!They took- they took-" He struggled swerving a little as he tried to tell whatever happened to Katsuki

"Oi! Oi! Why the fuck are you crying!? You know what, before you crash the fucking car, wait till we get home to tell me what you want to say!" Katsuki shook his head although he had a gut feeling whatever it was his father wanted to tell him, had to do with the chill he had felt during camp. And there was also the fact, that he was going to hate it.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Taidaima." Masaru called out when they got home. Usually Mitsuki would just yell from whichever part of the house she was in, instead she approached them.

"Okarinasai..." and she wasn't yelling. Katsuki paid no mind though, looking for Shiyoko.

"Where's Aoimoku?" He questioned taking off his shoes. His parents shared a look, one that went unnoticed to him. They steeled themselves for the explosion that was going to happen, and for the pain they were going to cause.