{33} Class 1-A

Are you ready?

Heh... Yeah you are...

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

"My Deku won't always mean useless! From now on... it'll mean 'You can do it!' "

"It doesn't matter how you feel Kaachan, cause no matter what, I'm gonna help protect Shiyo-chan too!!"

Those words still pissed Katsuki off. Yesterday after their trail battles he lost his match against Deku and those two sentences stuck to him the most. It pissed him off how he hid his quirk from him the entire time and refused to use it during their fight.

Not only that, he came to realize he wasn't the strongest in his class like he thought as he watched everyone else's battle. The icy-hot bastard was powerful and that was only half his quirk! There was also that girl who created shit from her body and was stupidly smart.

Most of his classmates were amazing and more than ever now, he wanted to be no.1. To prove to everyone that he was the best...and to keep his promise.

"Onii-chan..." he felt a small soft hand on his face and another patting his hair softly.

He opened his eyes. Above him was Shiyoko who was frowning as she stared down at him.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" She asked softly still patting his hair and wiping away his stray tears. Katsuki sat up making Shiyoko fall off his chest and onto his lap.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." He grumbled. Shiyoko stood up on his legs to stand above his head. Then she hugged him snuggling into his hair.

"It's okay... don't be sad. Like everything else this is just a step forward into making you a great hero. You fail today to succeed tomorrow. Learn and grow and you'll get stronger." She pulled back from the hug her eyes shining as she smiled at him. "So don't cry, please? I know you'll get stronger and make a great hero some day. There's no need to be rushing. I'll always be here. Watching. Just remember, I was your 1st fan!"

Katsuki chuckled hugging Shiyoko to his chest as he turned and got off his bed. With her still in his arms he walked them downstairs and into the kitchen to make breakfast and head to school.

°^° °^° °^°

Katsuki stood staring at the crowd of reporters in annoyance. They were blocking him from getting into his school. If they made him late...

A reporter noticed him and came running firing questions as he ran towards them. Katsuki held tightly to Shiyoko's hand. His glare made the man freeze as Katsuki walked away from him going to try and get into the school.

"How is All Might as a teacher?"

"How do you feel about All Might teachings?"

"How great of a teacher is he!?"

"Hey, aren't you the kid from the sludge villian incident? Ah, and the little one too!" That one got a reaction for him and he glared at the reporter.

"Drop it." He practically hissed. Making sure to still have a hold on Shiyoko he made his way to the gate where his teacher and Present Mic stood.

"Bakugou, hurry up and get inside..." Aizawa sighed

"Can't. I have to get a visitors pass for her first." He pointed down at Shiyoko. Aizawa hummed and pulled a pass from his pocket.