{37} Quirk Assessment

Early update yayy!!

Okay so... I'm sick. My asthma is taking its toll on me and all the meds I'm on leave me half aware of the world and most times asleep.

Originally I was going to post this tomorrow but then I realized I might not have time or I might end up sleeping the day away.

Anyway! From now on, I'm going to go back in the comments and read -or try to- them all and respond!

And for my silent reader, at least press the star or tell me what you didn't like for you not to like the chapter... I can't improve if you're silent ya know 😐🙁!

Okay I'm done!

ONWARD!!!

°^° °^° °^°

Third pov

The students of class 1-A sat chatting in their seats and wondering about who was going to fill in for their teacher. Right as the bell went the door slammed opened and in walked a half mummified Aizawa.

Shock was the only thing to describe the students. He quickly quieted the class then went on to tell them of the sports festival coming up. Right as he finished the door once again slammed opened.

"Aizawa!! Are you done yet? I'm supposed to be borrowing some of your students!" Came the loud voice of Present Mic. Aizawa sighed.

"No...I'm not done...but I've said enough so, do what you want." And he walked off heading into his sleeping bag.

Present Mic strolled into the room and following him was four children Katsuki was not expecting to see. Three of them he knew too well. A loud explosion left his hands as he shot up glaring at them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LITTLE SHITS DOING HERE!?"

"Ehhh...Katsuki? Why are you always so loud?" Minato sighed rubbing his ears.

"Huh? Didn't Shi-Shi tell you already?" Katashi asked.

"Tell me what!?"

"Huh? Okaa said she told you." Shiyoko facepalmed

"TELL ME WHAT!!?" Katsuki shot up from his chair, more explosions popping in his hands.

"They're my new students! Everyone, welcome junior class 1-AB!"

"WHAT!!!?" Shiyoko giggled as she saw Ishimoto flinch.

"Is... Is he always like this...?"

"Hai."
"Pretty much"
"You'll get used to it." The three answered simultaneously causing the older students to sweat drop, some chuckling.

They're used to this? Was their simultaneous thought.

"Alright, now I was going to just take some of you but since you're all free at the moment, follow me!" And Present Mic walked out the room the entire class following silently.

°^° °^° °^°

Class 1-A found themselves back on the field they took their quirk assessment test on the first day of school that was literally last week, but now they were going to watch four kids do it. Though it was a bit different...

"Alright! So you're going to have to do a ball throw, endurance run, long jump, toe touches, 40 meter dash and the last one I'll tell you after. But first do everything without your quirks then we'll start with your quirks got it?" Present Mic asked the four kids in tiny gym uniforms. They nodded.