|2||22.1| The Bakugou siblings

This is kind of a filler, just wanted to have them all together without tears and with others opinion on 'em.

Hope you like it!

(I'm sorry this isn't the update you wanted T~T)

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

"Did you hear? There's another Bakugou!" Someone whispered to their group of friends.

"Well yeah, the small kid with blue hair right? We all know about her. She's amazing to be able to handle that blonde kid as a brother."

"I'd be crying if I were her, everyday too."

"Right!" They laughed.

"No, no! Not that one! I heard there's another."

"Eh? No way!"

"Another one!! Are they as bad as the first one?!"

"I heard they were the older sibling and because of some things he joined school really late."

"Look! Look! There they are..." The group of students looked to where their friend pointed.

Entering U.A was the said people of the groups topic. The first to enter was Katsuki in all this angry glory. Shiyoko was on his shoulders leaning on his hair as she also played with it. Yoshito entered after but all three of them were talking...arging.

"Apples? The fuck do you want apples for!? Don't you hate that shit?"

"It's not for me!"

"It's for Eri."

"Oh. That other brat?"

"Eri is not a brat Katsuki."

"I know that jeez!"

"So, do you know how to make candy apples?"

"No. Ask sugar boy, he should know."

"Sato-kun?"

"Who the fuck is that!?" The two bluenettes sighed

"Sugar boy."

"Well how the fuck was I supposed to know that was his name!?"

"He's been in the same class as you for almost an entire year Bakuchiku." Shiyoko sighed.

They continued to talk/ yell at each other as they walked down the halls.

"Ah, wouldn't it be awesome to have that kid as a sister?"

"Mhm! But I heard she got kidnapped by a villian." Gasps sounded

"Oh way...!"

"Yeah! Everyone in class A was really sad about it and even kids in class B..."

"Woah...she must've been so scared. And to be acting like it's nothing! She's brave man.." The group nodded.

"For sure!"