{30} Time flies

Third pov

It's early Monday morning and no one is awake yet. No one but Shiyoko anyway. She had woken up at five that morning remembering that she promised to meet Izuku by the beach with all the trash because he said All Might wanted to see her.

She didn't mind seeing All Might again but why by a beach covered in trash? She had no idea. After putting on some training clothes like Izuku instructed her to do, she quickly ate a simple breakfast and left, of course leaving a note for her parents so they won't worry about her.

Once outside she saw Izuku waiting for her and together they walked away. As they left they failed to notice that Katsuki had woken up and was glaring angrily at them, watching as they walked away. With a click of his tongue Katsuki turned away from the window going to do his own thing.

°^° °^° °^°

"Izu-niisan, why did we have to wake up so early?" Shiyoko asked letting out a small yawn.

"Ah, w-well... in order for me to train with All Might without being seen I have to wake up early...sorry Shiyo-chan..." he explained apologizing after. Izuku had already explained to Shiyoko what All Might told him as best as he could to her.

Thankfully she understood what he was trying to say through all his muttering and off topic sentences. After another five minutes walk they finally made it to the beach where Izuku got straight to work.

"So...your training to strengthen your body by cleaning the beach?" Shiyoko asked with her head titled slightly.

"Yeah! It's...harder than it looks!" Izuku squeaked out as he kept trying to pull a gaint tire behind him.

"Ah! Midoriya my boy! I see you've brought young Miss Bakugo with you!!" A rather loud and way too enthusiastic voice yelled.

Shiyoko turned to see All Might standing at the entrance of the beach in all his glory with his usual signature smile plastered on his face.

"Ah...yeah... G-Good Morning All M-Might!" Was his response.

"Yes! It is a rather good morning!!" He answered before he began to laugh.

In the middle of laughing he abruptly changed form and spat out a shit ton of blood which in turn caused Izuku and Shiyoko to scream in shock and worry at the random change.

"All Might-san! You need to stop doing that!! You're going to give me a heart attack!!" Shiyoko yelled pouting and stomping her feet as she marched over to drugged looking all might, as she called this form of his. "Here..." She pulled a napkin from her pocket.

"Ah, thank you..." he took it and wiped away the blood from the side of his mouth.

"Hey, All Might-san, what did you want to see me for?"

"Hmm? Right...I asked to see you to know if you've told anyone of my secret?" He asked looking straight into her blue eyes.

"I haven't...it's not my secret to tell. Even if I did no one would believe that the no. 1 hero had a side effect of his quirk like this, especially not from a three years old." Shiyoko shrugged. "So, All Might-san, what's your real name? I can't keep calling you All Might in this form, someone could hear and snoop around only to find out your secret."

All Might chuckled but knew she was right.

"Toshinori Yagi. That's my name." He answered. Shiyoko smiled.