|2||23|Festival of smiles

Third pov

"Are you excited, Eri-chan? Shiyoko-chan?" Mirio smiled holding the hands of the two girls who were officially being discharged today.

"Hm." They nodded.

"Alright! You're all set to go." The nurse smiled passing both of their papers to Aizawa who is now the official guardian for Eri, while Mitsuki already signed the papers beforehand as she had a matter at work to attend to.

"Let's go!" All three left the hospital getting into a taxi that began to drive them to U.A

"Ne...Shiko-chan...are you happy?" Eri asked.

"Hm. I get to spend the day with anikis' and Eri-chan." Shiyoko nodded.

"Ho? What about me, Shiyoko-chan?" Mirio fake pouted

"Hai, you and Amaji senpai and Neji senpai too. I get to stay with all of you again. Makes me happy." She nodded holding Eri hand "And Ei-chan, I want you to meet my friends too. They're our age so, I hope you can be their friend too." Eri seemed hesitant but nodded.

"I hope so too."

"Me too!" Mirio added on smiling widely.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Midoriya did what!?" Aizawa glared at his students telling him Izuku went to buy something when the show was less than half an hour away.

While they were explaining to their teacher about Izuku, Shiyoko wandered over to Katsuki, who Denki was currently forcing a band that shirt on.

"Bakuchiku..." Hearing the name he turned his eyes immediately going down to find her. "Have fun, yeah?" Shiyoko held up a thumb

"Tch. Worry bout yourself first!!" He stomped up to her easily hoisting her into his arms to be eye level.

"Will you smile for us if we have fun?" Yoshito asked walking over to the two, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

"Um..." he smiled patting her head gently

"Don't force it okay?"

"Shiyo-chan!!" The Bakugou's turned seeing Samurai speeding towards them with Minato hot on his trail and Katashi casually following.

"Oh. Mura-kun."

"Ne ne, you're going to watch us right? Right?" Minato used his tail to slap the red head.

"Of course she's watching us."

"You guys are in it too?"

"We are technically part of 1-A. So we're extras." Katashi nodded.

"So watch me closely ne?" Samurai grinned

"Hah!? Why would she watch you alone!?" Minato responded instantly

"Not now you two we have to go!! Later, Shi-chan" Katashi took hold of his brother and friend, dragging them away.

"We'll get to see her smile today, right?" Samurai asked once they were far enough (so they thought)

"Hai. I'll make sure of it." Katashi nodded.

"We will make sure of it. And we'll get the new girl to smile too. She suffered a lot too, so from both of them we'll get to see a smile!" The three grinned completely sure of themselves.

"Hear that Katsu? Looks like we have a bit of competition." Yoshito hummed a smirk on his face as Katsuki gained his signature competitive smile.

"Yeah...I'll let them think so."