{34} Class 1-A [2]

Third pov

Katsuki, Kirishima and Shiyoko had just gotten out of the line with their food and sat at a table. Sero joined them and the three, mostly two, boys began to talk. Shiyoko barely paid attention happily chugging an entire bottle of water. When she finished she went for a next one when Katsuki took it.

"Eat first, dumbass."

"But-"

"No." They had a stare down for a few seconds until Katsuki blinked.

"Yay!" Shiyoko giggled.

"Still eat first." She pouted but listened.

She took her bowl of soba and began to slurp the noodles when her eyes caught someone else's. Still eating neither of them looked away from each other, both slurping up their noodles with blank looks on their faces.

Swallowing the noodles in her mouth Shiyoko turned to face Katsuki. She tugged on his sleeves to get his attention her eyes going back on the boy who still blankly stared at her.

"Bakuchiku, who's that boy with white and red hair?"

"Huh?" Katsuki looked to where Shiyoko was looking at and saw Todoroki staring at the two. "That's the half and half bastard. The hell you wanna know who he is for?!" Shiyoko didn't answer right away just seeming lost in thought.

"His eyes are similar to someone else's that I've seen before..." a flash of blue eyes darker than hers crossed her mind "...they were cold, distant and...warm..." she uttered the words as if she was going into a trance.

Before Katsuki could slap her out of it the bell rang but, it wasn't the bell to end lunch. All the upperclass students began to panic and run away. The three boys overheard what one of the upperclassmen stated and got up.

Katsuki took hold of Shiyoko's hand and began to quickly walk towards the exit along with all the panicking students. He was about to change his mind on going there when other students crashed into him, causing him to end up in the crowd of panicked students.

He instantly got pissed off and began yelling but with all the other noises it didn't make a difference. Someone turned him around suddenly and he found himself looking at Kirishima who was about to start panicking. No wait...he was already panicking.

"Where's your imotou?!" Katsuki went silent and looked down at the hand he was holding. Instead of Shiyoko's hand he was actually holding onto Kirishima.

An explosion left the same hand, thankfully Kirishima had his quirk activated and didn't get hurt.

"FUCK!!"

°^° °^° °^°

Shiyoko was being pushed around like a ragdoll. Someone had hit her and she stumbled, doing so caused her hand to slip from her brother's own and instantly she began to freak out and cry. She wouldn't have started crying if the students weren't already freaking out themselves and pushing her around, the mention of villians didn't help her either.

She assumed they knew she was there and came after her again. So at the moment she was petrified. Suddenly a very hard elbow knocked into her head, practically sending her crashing to the ground. She didn't hit it though.

Looking up Shiyoko met the eyes of the half and half boy from earlier. He gently picked her up and held her close to him as the still panicked students kept pushing them. His eyes were narrowed as he looked at her.

Whether it was the wound on her head, the blood trailing down her face, or just her in general she didn't know, but she seriously hoped it was the bruise he was glaring at.