|2||35| Suspicions

Third pov

"So you did this as a prank?" Yoshito stared the boy down. He fidget and looked away only to stare into blood red eyes that made him sweat more.

"I...no?"

"Are you telling or asking?" Katsuki sneered.

"I..I... telling!" The boy curled into himself.

He never thought he'd be caught so easily! How did they even track him down?! Did one of them have enhanced senses?! Well the no.2 did look like a feral human but still!!

Why is it always him!? It wasn't his fault that-

"Hey." He blinked at the new voice looking up to see it was a kid calling him.

"So you're the one that sent those rats to me..."

He paled. That threat was for a kid!? And she looked younger than he did!! Then again he's fourteen and she looks like ten or something!

Oh his mom is going to kill him!

"Look at me." And he did right into her glowing eyes.

Instantly he felt like throwing up which he did and a lot of water fell from his mouth. But he didn't stop. He convulsed more water being forced out his mouth and he even chocked on some.

"Oi! Don't kill him!"

"Tch. I'm not." Then a flood of water surrounded him.

"What-" He couldn't hear. Their voices got muddled by the water and his own chocking.

He kept coughing both inhaling and spitting out water. It was painful. He was going to die. He was sure of it. Until  he got pulled from the water.  Now on his knees he wheezed and coughed and hacked out the rest.

"Gomen... I had to be a little rough. Had I moved any slower that poison would have reached your heart." And he froze eyes shaking in shock, he was baffled.

"H,How did you...?"

"So that was what it was..." Yoshito hummed "Did you keep a sample?"

"Hai. The water."  The older bluenette went to the bubble of water and separated it into four.

"So. Someone threatened you huh?" Katsuki stared down at the teen still not happy with him.

"Hai...they gave me money I needed for my okaa's medical bills and so I wouldn't talk or go back on my word I took whatever that was to drink. I... I didn't know it was poison until yesterday..."

"You're a dumbass."

"Why didn't you ask for help?" Yoshito returned to the boy

"Because I don't have money!!"

"Maybe, but I never asked if you had money. Bring your mother to my hospital. I'll see what I can do." The boy teared up but he held back his tears that is until Katsuki landed a solid punch to the top of his head.

"Ow!"

"That was for scaring my sister, dumbass! It was also for not asking for help sooner!! For the next three weeks you're going to be working under me at the agency."

"Huh? But-"

"You have no say in this." Katsuki gave a feral grin.

"Well, I have class. See you guys around!" Shiyoko smiled then left. When she did the place tensed again.

"You. You're going to tell us exactly what that person looked like.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Shiyoko sat on Minato's tail chewing gum as they all sat during class 1-A and 1-B hero training. Mic told the six that they were going to get a test soon but he didn't say which so they were studying all the topics they recently did.

"Hello children." All Might approached them drawing their attention away from their books.

"Hm?"

"Young Bakugou, Aizawa would like to see you. He's in the main building teachers office."

"Ah. Okay." Minato glanced at Shiyoko moving his tails so he could place her on her feet before he fully unwrapped his tails from around her.

"Don't take any of my gum Samu or we will fight!" Shiyoko pointed to the dragon who pouted letting out a whine.

She smiled before she left. The moment she was out the building her smile dropped. Someone was watching her but she wasn't seeing anyone. Deciding to not let them see that she knows of their existence she acted normal and began to walk.

Halfway to the school she stumbled from the sudden and abrupt push of gravity. Shiyoko felt like weights were suddenly thrown onto her trying to crush her and send her face first to the ground. Good thing she was used to it. With a flash of her eyes her hair began to steadily float around her. She was countering whoever quirk it was.

She was familiar with it but why did it feel so...different? Why did it feel like someone else was-

"Shi-chan!" Samurai appeared behind her Minato right behind. They stopped on either side of the bluenette their eyes sharp and dangerous.

"Don't move!" They stilled but kept looking around "What are you guys doing here?"

"Poison. I can smell it near hear. I can't pin point the location because the wind is carrying it." Samurai stated.

"I felt uncomfortable leaving you alone and decided to follow so I did and I felt the shift in gravity." Minato answered.

Shiyoko grabbed the two boys hands and they felt they weren't affected by whatever was happening right.

"Tch. They left." Shiyoko blinked hair falling. "So...he's not alone..." she sighed.

"Who's he?" Samurai asked.

"Hakusho." The boys stilled.

"What!? But-"

"He was never caught remember? He's probably playing the waiting game and using unsuspecting people to do his work. He even has someone with a gravity quirk like his. It's not the same thing. Seems like their quirk is to compress things."

"Like Mr Compress?"

"Hai. But we're not turning into marble though." The boys growled.

"Don't worry. We're here. He won't and can't touch you." Samurai declared cupping her cheeks and kissing her forehead. He also wiped the small bit of blood from her nose. Shiyoko smiled.

"I know. And if it is him. I'm kicking his ass." She hissed making the boys grin.

"Bet." They laughed.

"Come on, we have to tell sensei."

"Yosh, let's go!" Samurai wrapped his arm around Shiyoko and they continued onto the main school building.

Minato watched his heart squeezing as he fought the urge to growl and pull Shiyoko from the dragon's arms. Instead he wrapped a tail around her hand. At first she pulled his tail off which hurt his feelings, not that he understood why, but then she pulled him closer and wrapped his tail around her waist instead. This made him happy.

And then confused. It seems he has some thinking to do.