{18} Katsuki Birthday

Third pov

Katsuki was sleeping soundly, peacefully enjoying his dream of being above everyone even the current no. 1 hero himself... until Mitsuki yelled into his ears.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATSUKI!!!!!"

Because she was right next to his ears he jumped awake going into an attack position only to see Mitsuki smiling with her hands on her hips and Masaru standing behind her, holding up a cake.

"Happy birthday Katsuki." He said more quietly.

Katsuki looked around half excepting Shiyoko to greet him too. To his happiness( or so he told himself) she didn't but unfortunately... he had his parents to deal with.

"What the fuck old hag!?! Were you trying to make me deaf?! " He yelled.

"No jackass!! I was waking you up so I could fucking greet you and you'd get to blow out your cake! Ungrateful punk..." She stated muttering at the end though he had heard her.

Masaru walked forward with the cake telling him to blow out his candles. He knew this was one part of his birthday that he couldn't escape so begrudgingly, he blew them out only to have Mitsuki ruffle his hair.

"My boy's fourteen now! You're growing Katuki!" She smiled happily at him.

"Goddammit old hag!!" Katsuki yelled annoyed by her constantly ruffling his hair.

With a smile still on her face Mitsuki's grip on his head tightened, irk marks appearing on her head and hands. If she held on tighter she'd possibly rip some of his hair out. She sighed, breathing out slowly before loosening her grip on his hair.

"I'm only letting you get away with this because it's your birthday." She stated letting his head go. "Come down for breakfast. I made spicy foods for you to eat." Mitsuki said.

Both his parents left with Masaru heading to Shiyoko's room. Katsuki rolled his eyes.

Brat doesn't even know what day it is. Katsuki thought as he passed Shiyoko's room heading downstairs.

He sat down and began to eat his spicy ramen happily knowing that Mitsuki added extra spices just for him.

"Oii!! Masaru! Get down here before your breakfast gets cold!!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Coming! Comi--" Masaru tripped.

Mitsuki and Katsuki's eyes widened as everything seemed to slow down. The cake went into the air as Masaru was going to hit the stairs at an awkward angle head first. Katsuki stood up his breakfast long forgotten knowing that his father could easily damage himself on a serious scale. Suddenly everything stopped. The cake was in mid air doing circles as it floated, along with Masaru, who was extremely close to damaging his neck. It was as if gravity was taken away from them.

While Katsuki grew confused Mitsuki was relieved. Masaru's body floated down the stairs and he stood up his feet still slightly off the ground as the cake went onto the table. Once Masaru's feet touched the ground they all sighed in relief.

"Wahh... Thank you Shiyoko-chan. That would've been a nasty fall for me." Masaru said as he turned to face said person coming down the stairs.

Slowly Katsuki's widened eyes went to Shiyoko's form in shock before it turned to a glare and he turned to face his parents.

"She has a quirk!?" He shouted.

"Yep" They nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me then!?!!" He snapped. Mitsuki didn't see it but Masaru did.