{27} Sludge Villain

Third pov

"Hey Aoimoku! Hurry the hell up! You'll make me fuckin' late dumbass!" Katsuki yelled as he came downstairs.

"I was already ready. I was waiting on you, Bakuchiku. And stop yelling you'll wake the neighbors." Shiyoko answered him, her voice soft and clam as always making irk marks appear on Katsuki's head.

"Fuck you!"

"I don't want to..."

"You fucking piss me off..."

"Ah... You told me that already onii-chan. Now come on, you don't want to be late I have your breakfast you can eat it in class."

This was now a normal thing in the morning of the Bakugou household. Katsuki would start yelling and cursing in the morning for Shiyoko to wake up and whether she was up or not he'd yell at her. However Shiyoko was accustomed to it and was easily able to read Katsuki like an opened book, and it goes both ways.

To other people, he might not say or show it, but he cares a lot about Shiyoko and he'd be damned if anyone tries to take her away from him again. They still trained together, because Shiyoko's water quirk came in handy for Katsuki to let lose and if he set anything on fire Shiyoko got training to control the amount of water she has to use to out it, her healing quirk came in handy too. Though Katsuki rarely injuried himself during his training. It was a win win situation for them.

Especially since Katsuki was aiming to head to UA high school. The only thing Katsuki really and truly had a problem with now, was Deku. Shiyoko could now go to the Midoriya household whenever she pleased and because Katsuki and Izuku's mother's were friends they were both fine with it. Though Shiyoko still cheered Katsuki on for him to become the no. 1 hero she now also rooted for Izuku to be a hero too and that pissed him off. He wanted her to cheer him on only and watching her sit and talk to Deku about the hero he saw this morning before coming to class really and truly pissed him off.

However his attention went to the teacher as he began telling them about how they had to plan for the future but he already knew that his classmates wanted to be heros and upon hearing that the class went into an uproar. Katsuki scoffed at them mentally.

These rejects couldn't be heros if they tried! Damn extras always thinking they're worth somethin'. He thought rolling his eyes before he decided to speak up.

"Hey teach! Don't put me in the same bag as 'others'!" Katsuki yelled. Shiyoko sighed as she knew what was about to happen. "I do not intend to make buddy buddy with those who have weak quirks. You know...?" He finished.

Shiyoko watched unamused as the class went into another uproar at her older brother's words, worse yet when he called them secondary characters, that she chuckled at. Ignoring the class Shiyoko looked at Izuku who was hanging his head, trying his best to go unnoticed... at least until the teacher mention his name and UA in one sentence. The whole class turned and looked in the two's direction.

It was quiet for a moment before everyone burst out laughing at him. This made Shiyoko frown.

"Seriously Midoriya?! It's impossible for you!" One yelled.

"Someone who only knows how to study can't join the hero section!" Another stated.

"It... It's not set in stone! You can't say that just because it has never happened!!" Izuku stated as he stood from his desk.

Shiyoko felt herself being lifted off Izuku's desk and being held sideways as an explosion sounded beside her.

"GOOD FOR NOTHING!!" Katsuki yelled causing Izuku to shriek as he fell to the floor in shock and from the force of the explosion.