{2} A decision

Third pov

Katsuki woke up the next morning to the feeling of someone shivering in his arms. Confused he looked down only to see light blue hair and his arms wrapped around Shiyoko as if protecting her from something. Katsuki stared blankly at her for a while. He remembers calming her down to sleep but he went to sleep with his back facing her and she was hugging a pillow not holding onto his shirt!

Katsuki looked outside to see that rain was still falling just not as hard as last night. He looked back down at Shiyoko debating whether or not he should wake her up or let her sleep. Checking the time he noticed it was still early in the morning and decided that he too should get as much sleep before the old hag woke up. He pulled the covers over them and went to go back to sleep deciding he'll yell at Shiyoko for being close to him later. Just as he closed his eyes his door slammed open.

"Katsuki!" Mitsuki called.

"What old hag?!" He yelled shooting up to glare at his mother.

"Don't be shouting so early in the morning!" She yelled back.

"You were yelling first old hag!"

"What was that you punk?!"

Before either of them yelled again Shiyoko sat up catching their attention. She frowned rubbing the sleep out of her eyes before her blue eyes looked up at the two ash blondes staring at her intensely. Katsuki scolded at her almost instantly, getting ready to yell at her but Mitsuki, who saw this coming, walked over to them slapping Katsuki in the back of his head instantly shutting him up.

"Good morning Shiyoko-chan. Did you sleep well?" She asked smiling down at the two years old.

"Hai...thank you for letting me stay..." Shiyoko answered. Mitsuki smiled at her

"No problem. Masaru is trying to get onto the police again, but it seemed like the storm caused problems and they're busy at the moment." Mitsuki explained. Shiyoko nodded.

"Okay..."

"Well, I've washed and dried your clothes let's get ready for the day shall we?" Mitsuki asked smiling.

Before Shiyoko could answer Mitsuki had her in her arms and they left Katsuki in his room glaring at the back of their heads. Sighing he knew better than to go back to sleep so he decided to wait a little so he could use the bathroom afterwards.

The morning went on like normal for the Bakugo family with the addition of Shiyoko as if she was part of the family all along. Masaru had given her praise for eating calmly while Katsuki and Mitsuki yelled at each other. Though he was used to it, he thought that their yelling would have scared the girl by now, but instead he saw her watching his wife and son in wonder and admiration.

"Shiyoko-chan..." He called out softly getting her attention. "... Can you tell me if you know where your mother is?" He asked.

The question seemed like a harmless one, it was, but to Shiyoko it was the question she dreaded being asked the most. She paused from drinking her tea, her eyes going wide and her complexion paling more than it already was. Masaru noticed the change instantly and frowned.

"It's okay if you don't know. I just wanted to see if maybe-"

"He killed her."

Those three words caused a sudden silence in the house. Mitsuki and Katsuki's yelling halted and they turned to face Shiyoko who had a tight grip on her cup half filled with tea.

"He? Who's he, Shiyoko-chan?" Mitsuki asked softly hoping to get some kind of information about what happened to the child before her.

"Oto..." Shiyoko frowned. It was as if she was afraid of mentioning the person.