|2||2| Changes

Third pov

+_+ Two days after being rescued +_ Bakugou household _+_+

"Katsuki! Get in here! You know you're not supposed to leave the house!" Mitsuki yelled through the kitchen window.

"Shut up old hag! I'm right in the back fucking yard!! Where the fuck do you expect me to go?!" He yelled back panting after.

Katsuki since leaving the station two days ago, and after having a breakdown right after. Katsuki decided to up his training. Sadly however, he was prohibited from leaving his house. So instead he meditated in the backyard.

And by meditate I mean he sat causing explosions around him for hours. He made the explosions big enough to heat up the air around him but small enough to not damage anything. He'd do this for hours until he felt his muscles begin to strain, then he'd add more power to it and continue going.

"Just get your ass in here! Your teachers are almost here!!" Mitsuki yelled.

Sighing Katsuki stopped and stood. He quickly ran up to his room and changed out of his sweaty clothes opting for dry one's. He went back downstairs and sat in between his parents facing Aizawa and All Might who finally arrived.

Although his parents were talking he was rarely listening. He could care less about what they had to say, especially if it's nothing about finding Shiyoko. A slap on his head brought him right out of his thoughts.

"He's all yours!" Mitsuki smiled only for Katsuki to spin on her in rage.

"Quit hitting me you ugly old hag! I'll beat the shit outta ya!!" He raged wiping the smile off Mitsuki's face as she turned to face him.

"Oh yeah!? You little punk-" She slapped him "-since you're a weak little bitch getting kidnapped you're causing even more trouble for everyone!! How the fuck do you expect them to find your sister if they have to spend time looking for your weak ass!!?" She yelled back. (An: her saying that to him hurt. But I think that was her way of worrying. She's just as terrible with words as her son! T~T)

Katsuki grounded his teeth in annoyance as Masaru tried to calm the two down.

"Stop it you two, give it a rest already. Acting like this in front of teachers, they must be shocked by your behavior." He sweated taking a glance at the two.

I'm not all that surprised... Aizawa thought remembering how many times he's seen the woman. Although with Shiyoko she's that much calmer.

"Shut up shit for brain old man! Stay outta this!!" Katsuki spun on Masaru only to be slapped again.

"How about you shut the hell up Katsuki! And if you have something to say speak clearly and properly!!" Masaru sighed.

I see where he gets it from now... and Shiyoko picked up from them too... All Might sweat dropped remembering that Shiyoko had kicked him behind his knees after the practical exam with Katsuki and Izuku.

"All Might dumbass! Do you have any idea what holding back means!? You could've broken their back!! And the fuck were you thinking stepping on them with your heavy ass self!!" Shiyoko raged at the kneeling man.

All Might wanted to smile at the memory only coming back out of it when Mitsuki began to talk again.

"Our Katsuki, he's always been one to act rashly without thought. And of course, he just had to be blessed with powerful abilities." Mitsuki calmed down. "As a result of that he had been pampered by everyone around him. And as a result this is how he turned out. He only ever got shallow praise on the outside. I suppose that's why your wins doing the interview made me so happy. Mr. Aizawa the school truly sees Katsuki for who he really is." Is what I thought." Mitsuki smiled her eyes saddened a bit.

"Not to mention, that since Shi-chan transferred to U.A. she was really happy. Everyday we spent together she would always tell me about the exciting things she did for the day at school. She always wore a smile and would laugh as she told me how Minato would tackle Present Mic because he was being too loud when teaching class. Or how Midnight will somehow end up smothering them during class. She was so happy here. What mattered to me most was how being with you all allowed her to be a kid. 

Even though she wasn't normal you guys all allowed her to be and feel normal. After she was taken I admit, I was also worried for Katsuki. But lo and behold he came back without even a scratch. I'm sure you all will be dealing with some outside pressure for the time being, but I, at least, am confident that you all know what's best for Katsuki. So I will trust you and hand him over." Mitsuki finsihed smiling as she forced Katsuki to bow.

"Yep!" Masaru smiled also bowing along with his wife and son.

"He may be a helpless brat now but..."

"...please work him to the bone and make him a great hero for us." Masaru finished Mitsuki's sentence.

Katsuki glanced between his parents huffing but remained silent.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Hey, All Might." Katsuki called out to the leaving hero.

"Hm?" All Might turned to face the teen.

"What is Deku to you?" He asked.

"A student of course." All Might smiled sweating on the inside. "Just like you I see him as an aspiring hero. An egg with great potential."

Sorry Bakugou my boy, this is the one thing I cannot expose to anyone else.

"Ah, I see..." Katsuki turned to head back inside at his mother's yell. "Well if you're so determined not to tell me that's fine but... thanks for everything." Katsuki turned heading back inside.

"We'll get her back, Bakugou. You'll get to see her again." All Might reassured causing the ash blonde to turn and face him. He was greeted with the sight of All Might giving him a thumbs up. "Things are changing. You will grow stronger and when the time comes, she'll be right back in your arms. And this time for sure, you'll be able to hold onto her, right?"

Katsuki felt like crying, but like hell was he going to do that in front of All Might. Instead he held up his own thumb.

"Hell yeah!" That's right. When he gets Shiyoko back he's going to hold onto her like never before. He's going to make sure that no one will ever try to take her again.

A stronger resolve formed in Katsuki. All Might had a point, things were changing. So instead of getting stronger to be a great hero with his own strength. He'd use Shiyoko to become  the greatest! She would become his strength, his drive, his new reason to aim for the top.

And when she comes home, he'll show her, he has become stronger than she thought he would be.

______________________________________________

*sniff* You make me feel to cry sometimes...

Katsuki: Oh fuck you! And fuck you for putting me through this shit! Tch.

All for the plot and your growth.

On a totally unrelated note...I published another book entwined with the sister series. Different Fandom though. It's a Naruto one.

Katsuki: Have you no shame? =_=

No...?

Katsuki: Tch. Dumbass.