|2||3|Training and Testing

Warning!

Mentions of blood will be in the chapter.

+_+ +_+ +_+

Third pov

With chains wrapped around her body designed to drag her to the bottom of the mini lake Shiyoko's task today was to stay in the middle of the water. Not reaching the top and not touching the bottom.

So far she was succeeding.

Shiyoko remained still hair spread out around her, eyes closed and looking as if she was asleep. Out of nowhere a tug happened causing Shiyoko to open her eyes only to suddenly be sailing through the water and thrown onto land.

She coughed from the impact looking up through her wet hair to see Hakusho smiling down at her.

"Yoko~chan~ you made it to ten minutes without drowning. Yay~~" he clapped bouncing before he stopped bringing his face close to hers, his smile widening "Now it's time to train." Hakusho took hold of her lifting her to her feet and releasing her from her chains.

They left the makeshift lake going into another room where Yoshito was punching guys covered by a dome? Shiyoko titled her head staring at it.

"That's enough for now Yoshito-kun~" just saying the boys name had him glaring at his father. "Your turn Yoko~chan~" He shoved her forward. "And ya know, if you can change the mass of your body more than you did two days ago that would be nice. It'll even postpone your death." He grinned only to be thrown out the room by pressured water.

"Out." Was all Yoshito stated as he slammed the door closed.

"Tch. Children these days are so rude!" He rolled his eyes "Makes me want to crush their insides!"  He sneered the wall beside him cracking from the sudden pressure.

"Hurry up and change. You're filthy" Overhaul demanded passing by Hakusho.

"Ah! I'm wet not dirty!"

"You're wet and filthy. There's mud all over you. Hurry up and change before I rearrange you." Overhaul glared walking down the hall to his lab.

"Hmph! So rude." Hakusho walked away.

+_+ +_+ +_+

"Come on little lady, you can do better than that! Show me what you've got, be a man!!" One of the new men Overhaul brought in yelled punching his fists together.

"She's not a man! And go easy on her will you? She's only five." Yoshito worried

"She's five!?" The man practically screamed "I thought she was a short teenager!!" He yelled. Yoshito sweat dropped looking up at the large man.

Overhaul brought him demanding that they fought him and the man just loved the thrill of fighting. He never used his quirk just his fist but that was enough to beat Yoshito down without the man trying. Worse Shiyoko had to train with him too.

"That's enough of your barbaric behavior. It is my turn. Children, come at me." The other man with the shield calmly stepped forward.

Shiyoko struggled to her feet one eye closed shut at the blood running down the left side of her face, blood dripped from the sides of her mouth that had been cut when she got punched twice in one go on both sides. Shiyoko's breathing was ragged and it was quite obvious she was tired but that was just her training. Overhaul didn't give two shits that she was only five years old.

She was a five years old that could pack a punch, a five years old that could put a grown man on his ass, or use her quirk in ways normal five years old would be having trouble with. Hell, Eri was seven and she still couldn't control her quirk! So he didn't view her as a child at all and gave orders not to train her as one either.