|2||15| My friends...

Third pov

"Shiyoko-chan!!" Looking up Shiyoko turned to face the door to see three boys around Eri's age standing by it.

One had shoulder-length blonde hair with headphones around his neck. He wore a white shirt with a light blue jacket over it, and short black pants, his blue eyes were different shades as the light hit it. Next to him was a boy with wolf ears and tail, although it looked closer to a fox's own. 

He had dark blue bordering on black hair with white streaks in it. His hair was long also reaching his shoulder but unlike the blonde next to him, his hair was a complete mess, it suited him though as it went well with his ears. He also had blue eyes they were the darkest of the two, but they were bright none the less and was that red she could see in his eyes? He wore clothes similar to the blonde but the colors reversed as his shirt was blue, the jacket was black and his pants were white.

Then came the last boy, he had long red hair, how long she didn't know as it was in a ponytail. He had growing horns had fangs and really pretty red wings. His eyes amazed her the most though as they were two-colored, a gold eye and a dull blue gray looking eye. He wore a long sleeved striped red and white shirt with black jeans pants.

He also had tears and snot running down his face. He was crying the most out of the three boys that ran up to her. The others weren't crying they just had tears in their eyes.

"Shi-Shi!" The fox boy was the first to reach her and he instantly pulled her into a hug. If their looks didn't spark a memory this definitely did.

"I'm Uchiha Minato."

Slowly Shiyoko hugged the slightly shorter boy and once she did he tightened his hold.

"Min..ato...Minato-kun?"

"You remember me.." he pulled back smiling fangs and all.

"What about me?" The blonde asked.

"You mean us?" Redhead piped up eyebrow raised.

"No. Me."

"Dude!" Shiyoko blinked recalling they faught like this before.

"Hiroshima Katashi.."

"Bakashi! You're an Uchiha now!!"

"Right...I forgot...this is going to take some getting used to..."

"Katashi-kun..and..." Shiyoko looked back to the redhead thinking.

"Class we have a new student today."

"So dragon boy what's your quirk?"

"My name is Ishimoto Samurai!! Stop calling me dragon boy fox breath!"

"What'd you call me!?"

"Don't you two start it's too early..."

"Samurai-kun..." The boys sighed happily, she remembers them

"Glad you remember us."  Katashi smiled patting her hair softly.

"Oh, now you say us!" Samurai rolled his eyes. Shiyoko teared up, bringing the two boys into a hug

"You guys.. I've missed you all.." They smiled returning the hug.

"Yeah, we missed you too." Katashi snuggled Shiyoko as she was shorter than him.

"WAHH! I! MISS! OU! SOO MAAAA!!!!" Samurai wailed just to have Minato hit him.