{45} Caution from a stranger.

Third pov

Shiyoko sat on Eijirou's school desk laughing along with said boy and Sero, both of them was having a go at Katsuki's new hairstyle. What threw her for a loop was when it popped back up into its explosive bed hair, natural version sending her falling off the boys desk in her laughter.

Instead of hitting the ground she ended up floating up in circles as she laughed. Lucky for her there were tall people in the class and she just so happened to float over Shoji. He glanced up and with no thought what so ever he stood up and held her bringing her down into his arms.

Shiyoko opened her eyes feeling the multiple hands on holding onto her. Seeing who it was she smiled slightly.

"Shoji-kun! How was your internship?" She asked and that started a conversation between the two however the subject changed to the three boys that had encountered the hero killer.

Shiyoko listened to them talk watching the three's reaction. It was obvious there was more to the story than just what was shown to the public, to her at least.

°^° °^° °^°

Everyone now stood in their hero outfits facing All Might for whatever heroic activities they had to do. Everyone but Shiyoko of course, she was in her gym uniform. She wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying just getting the jist that it was a resume race and then All Might pointed to her.

"Mini Bakugou! You too are in this race!"

"Huh?!" Was her only response.

"Yes! Aizawa stated that you are to join this race to test how far you've come! Which means no gravity quirk for you!" Shiyoko huffed.

Of course he'll take away my advantage...

While she sulked she failed to notice Katsuki's narrowed eyes. He had a feeling since he got home that there was something they weren't telling him. It didn't matter though he was going to find out.

After all Might explained the rules he placed Shiyoko with the starting group, which was Sero, Mina, Ojiro, Iida and Izuku. She walked over to Izuku taking his hand as they entered the grounds.

"So...you fought the hero killer." Shiyoko stated sending the broccoli boy into a frenzy.

"W-W-Wh-What!? N-No! No! It was like the news said! It- It was Endeavor!" He fretted shaking his head vigorously. Shiyoko gave him a blank stare. Izuku sighed "You're not buying this huh?"

"Not one bit."

"Well, we're not supposed to talk about it so..."

"It's fine! Also, I can't wait to see how you've improved over the week! You have that confidence coming off you! You did it right? Get a better handle on your quirk?" She smiled and Izuku smiled back.

"Hm! And it looks like you've gotten better too! May the best person win, yea?" Shiyoko smiled and the race started.

°^° °^° °^°

Everyone was betting on who'd come first for the first race. Instantly they all ruled out Izuku and Shiyoko.

"Shiyoko-chan is good with her gravity quirk but she's not that skilled with her water quirk. She has control over massive attacks but to be able to maneuver her quirk to get around places might prove a challenge for her. I wonder what sensei is thinking?" Momo voiced. Katsuki clicked his tongue.